Poll

whos gonna win?

Bengals
Colts

Author Topic: Colts VS Bengals  (Read 102 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Colts VS Bengals
« on: November 19, 2005, 01:09:51 PM »
Im saying the colts will win even thought the bengals even thought the bengals have ended a winning streak b 4 im still going with the colts the just seem unstopable with edgerrin james,Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne,and Peyton manning in the offence then Robert Mathis,Cato June, and Dwight Freeny in teh Defence. Still the Bengals do have a chance too but i jsut think the colts are unstobable

$do11a biLL$

Re: Colts VS Bengals
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 01:44:53 PM »
its going to be a good match up.. i really hope the Bengals get another win so they stay powerful in their division.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 01:48:17 PM »
Cato June is one wicked name
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 01:59:10 PM »
Colts have the "EDGE" in this one 8)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 02:15:44 PM »
a lot of analysts r pickin the bengals but i just cant see how u can pick against the colts when they have played phenomenally so far this season
Colts will win

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 02:26:05 PM »
Well, origninally being from Cincy i ain't bettin on them until they prove me wrong.  They've had a great start, but until they get into the playoffs and win a game, i wouldn't put my money on them.  That team has been dead since Joe Montana did the 2 minute drill for the win in the Super Bowl in '89. 

I'm probably gonna be drunk 10 minutes into the game tomorrow cuz its gonna be too stressful.  Colts are undefeated and have elite talent at all the offensive skill positions, and now their D has tightened up.  I'm hoping for the Bengals, but i think the colts talent, experience, and coaching gets the W.  Hope i'm wrong. 8)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 01:15:36 AM »
Cincy...just have a hunch.