Author Topic: pharell - can i have it like that  (Read 481 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: pharell - can i have it like that
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 04:33:28 PM »
I think Pharrell is fuckin corny with his raps.  His beats go without saying, but as for his rapping :grumpy:

yeah but u cant deny he is a producer that will make a hit

which is why i said
I think Pharrell is fuckin corny with his raps. His beats go without saying, but as for his rapping :grumpy:

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 07:52:01 PM »
his beats are sick

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 07:56:02 PM »
When I first heard it, I thought it was wack as hell. Then I saw this thread and thought, "hmm, maybe I'm wrong, I'll listen to it".

The conclusion is still the same. I hate the raps, I hate the beat and I hate the hook.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 07:57:07 PM »
still havent heard the track tho

davida.b.

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 08:46:37 PM »
Hate the hook, rapping is average.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 09:10:03 PM »
if i was cruising down sunset in my cabriolet w/ my girlfriends sipping smoothies i might bump it.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2005, 12:33:19 AM »
he's dope

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2005, 07:55:44 AM »
pretty cool song, ill put it on a cd an check it in my car.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2005, 07:57:38 AM »
how can you not like gwen stefani's part ? she only says "you got it like that" and her cute voice sounds dope... i didnt even know it was pharell and gwen when i first heard the track...

i really cant believe people arent feeling this track... the bass-line is killa, and pharell spits some dope rhymes !!

please i did the same fucking track on my little frootie loops(cause thats what he used)can tell by the sound of them drums,and every thing else.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

coola

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2005, 03:25:14 PM »
how can you not like gwen stefani's part ? she only says "you got it like that" and her cute voice sounds dope... i didnt even know it was pharell and gwen when i first heard the track...

i really cant believe people arent feeling this track... the bass-line is killa, and pharell spits some dope rhymes !!

please i did the same fucking track on my little frootie loops(cause thats what he used)can tell by the sound of them drums,and every thing else.

i dont care how he made it... it's dope... but it does have a pretty static feel to it, the sound doesnt have the same depth as a quik produced track...

are you sure he used fruity loops ? i find that hard to believe...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2005, 04:17:22 PM »
^i remember reading some pharrell interivew (source magazine i think) where he said he uses fruity loops sometimes.

ps: gwen stefani is the reason that song is getting played on mtv
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2005, 05:41:42 PM »
the raps are boring, the beat is boring and the song is wack. i´m not a Neptunes fan but their shit is usually better then that wack ass beat coz that shit puts you to sleep.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2005, 11:57:02 PM »

Naw for real doe!aloooot of producers are useing frooty loops now dayz.not clowning it,cause some times its a easer way to do music.(ninth wonder says he use it all the time)...its cool.

i dont care how he made it... it's dope... but it does have a pretty static feel to it, the sound doesnt have the same depth as a quik produced track...

heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 04:40:51 PM »
track is alrite.  not one of my pharell favorites.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 01:23:19 AM »

Why is that so hard to believe. You can make some fire on that little program. Ask 9th Wonder. The problem with Fruity Loops is its so cheap so every hack "producer" with 100 bucks can get a copy and start makin their bullshit noise on there and think its wack cause they aint makin no hits. All it takes is for a muthafucka wit half a ounce of musical talent and a little patience to learn how to use the program and you can make some pretty good shit on there. It aint what you use, its how you use it is all I'm tryna say I guess.