Author Topic: Lil Eazy Ft. Krayzie Bone & Layzie Bone - This Aint A Game (Snippet)  (Read 825 times)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Lil Eazy Ft. Krayzie Bone & Layzie Bone - This Aint A Game (Snippet)
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2005, 09:33:25 AM »
fuck all the haters

teecee

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2005, 09:40:13 AM »
I'll admit, they Know Me is a DOPE ass song, its been on repeat for two weeks.  However, RECONIZE 187, you are the biggest fucking joke on this whole board.  It's great that you have love for Lil E, but some people don''t feel him like that.  Will he sell more than the Game?  NO fucking way, and the only way one believes that is if they straight dickriding.  See, to me, i think its great when people ride for their favourite artists, and i don't genereally use the term dickrider.  I save it for special occasions such as this one where it is just fucking blatant and appalling.

Besides, since when did being a "real" gangster shit make someone not wack.  Since when is everything not gangster commerical?  Man, shut the fuck up..........

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2005, 09:44:48 AM »
the beat is sick!! and lil e's flow is good, tight track, can't wait for the album!!
G-A-T-E 13

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2005, 10:12:24 AM »
wack

fucc you bitch

Damn its Lil Eazy!?!?  Damn homie its good to see rappers up on the forum chating with the fans, you no interacting and shit.  But yea man why you gotta be so hostile?  I wasnt feeling your song, I thought it was wack along with the rest of your music.

BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU DICKRYDIN NET BANGIN ASS NIGGA.  NIGGA GOT OFFENED CUZ I SAID HIS FAVORITE RAPPER WAS WACK.   

Man calm down lur, take a deep breath, its not the end of the world.  I mean I know when you saw what I said you probaly got madd, nigga probaly spit out your milk and shouted out WHAT THE FUCK, hit that reply button with the quikness and typed your jaw dropping intellectual reply that we see here.

fucc you bitch

Then you looked at your lil eazy picture on your wall and was like "nigga I aint gonna let that nigga say you wack, I gotcha baCC my nigg"  acting like you his spokesperson like you no that nigga.  Then you cocked back your shotgun and started bustin in the air and shit huh?  BUSTERRRRRRRR

You aint prup

lol Owned

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2005, 10:20:15 AM »
I'll admit, they Know Me is a DOPE ass song, its been on repeat for two weeks.  However, RECONIZE 187, you are the biggest fucking joke on this whole board.  It's great that you have love for Lil E, but some people don''t feel him like that.  Will he sell more than the Game?  NO fucking way, and the only way one believes that is if they straight dickriding.  See, to me, i think its great when people ride for their favourite artists, and i don't genereally use the term dickrider.  I save it for special occasions such as this one where it is just fucking blatant and appalling.

Besides, since when did being a "real" gangster shit make someone not wack.  Since when is everything not gangster commerical?  Man, shut the fuck up..........
yo mama is a fuckin joke !   
Will he sell more than the Game? NO ! ????  IDIOT !!! WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT RECORD SALES!!! they don't matter!! FOOL!!!!!!!!IS KING T SELLIN ?, IS ICE-T SELLIN ? IS DRESTA SELLIN ? NO, AND THEY ARE DOPE AND REAL...while others are not and they sell a lot!!!  u don't know what tha fuck u talkin' about u lil beeyatch!!!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:33:52 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2005, 10:27:07 AM »
AND NOBODY SAID LIL E IS THE GREATEST MC OF ALL TIME!!!!!! i just don't understand how can somebody say he is wack!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:29:35 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2005, 11:14:20 AM »
I have never seen so many haters, fuck but its funny cause they dont know shit, again and again I say support Lil Eazy-e, 2006 is his

teecee

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2005, 11:44:23 AM »
First off, At least Recognize admits Lil E won't sell shit, second of all, i don't and never have given a fuck about record sales(i only brought it up cuz Poncho said he'd sell more).........

But seriously, the majority of people are not hating on Lil E, only the losers who come on here and pose as his street team.  The last two E tracks that have came out are tight, but for me, he's gotta win me over with his album, if its dope I'll buy it, simple as that. 

ANd for the record, my momma is mad cool..............

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2005, 12:05:46 PM »
First off, At least Recognize admits Lil E won't sell shit, second of all, i don't and never have given a fuck about record sales(i only brought it up cuz Poncho said he'd sell more).........

But seriously, the majority of people are not hating on Lil E, only the losers who come on here and pose as his street team.  The last two E tracks that have came out are tight, but for me, he's gotta win me over with his album, if its dope I'll buy it, simple as that. 

Just watch and see, Lil Eazy will fucking sell millions, Millions, millions million, millions, its going to happen homie its in his blood.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2005, 12:40:48 PM »

Just watch and see, Lil Eazy will fucking sell millions, Millions, millions million, millions, its going to happen homie its in his blood.

lol, now you just joknig

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2005, 12:43:13 PM »
I have never seen so many haters, fuck but its funny cause they dont know shit, again and again I say support Lil Eazy-e, 2006 is his

if people dont like a song, doesn't mean they're haters...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2005, 12:47:13 PM »
he will sell a lot..more than everybody from the west ( except DR.DRE,GAME AND SNOOP) ...but he won't be number one in charts i think!! i don't think MTV will play his video...but u never know! maybe he will release the song with NWA as a single...i'm sure that would help him to sell a lot!!

« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 12:50:40 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2005, 06:36:20 PM »
he will sell a lot..more than everybody from the west ( except DR.DRE,GAME AND SNOOP) ...but he won't be number one in charts i think!! i don't think MTV will play his video...but u never know! maybe he will release the song with NWA as a single...i'm sure that would help him to sell a lot!!

fuck that cheese rat nigga
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2005, 06:39:38 PM »

fuck that cheese rat nigga

LMAO

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2005, 09:13:03 PM »
lil eazy is wack as fuck

fuck this bitch ass nigga

Game nigga, GGGGGGGG GUNOT

Great, now we got Game's online street team ruining every Lil E thread.  ::)

The connection has timed out
The server at www29.megaupload.com is taking too long to respond.