Author Topic: 2pac Was Not Out Of Control, He Was a Boy Scout  (Read 462 times)

Woodrow

Re: 2pac Was Not Out Of Control, He Was a Boy Scou
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2002, 09:33:40 AM »
How do I add to your bias? What have I done to give a bad name to fraternities?

How is donating time and money to my community ignorant?

How is having a house GPA of 3.2 ignorant?

How is brotherhood ignorant?

Perhaps you are visiting the wrong schools. I’m not saying all fraternities are as great as mine, and some are damn near scary, but for you to base all your views on fraternities off of your dealings with the few you have been around with is pure ignorance.

I would like you to post up the exact definition thats in your oxford dictionary. I hope you arent telling me that you own the actual OED, cause it has multiple books and costs a great deal of money. In fact, it is $550 to subscribe to it online.

Just a note: It’s not usually a good idea to start a sentence with "And".  And I will be going to the library on Monday to visit the OED and get you the proper definition. ;-)

-Engelwood

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2002, 09:40:31 AM »
How do I add to your bias? What have I done to give a bad name to fraternities?  

-Judging from what I've read from you on the board, your an arrogant groupie, who probably pays bitches to have sex with him.

How is donating time and money to my community ignorant?  

-That is not ignorant, I never called you ignorant, and I never called donating money to communities ignorant.  So that statement is false on two accounts.

How is having a house GPA of 3.2 ignorant?  

-When did I say that?  But congratulations.  However I don't measure intelligence by grade point average, your weak mentally and morally, I don't care what the grade card says, I use something called intuition.

How is brotherhood ignorant?  

-Never said it was ignorant.  But I think it's weak that you have to pay for your pussy, and pay for your friends.

Perhaps you are visiting the wrong schools. I’m not saying all fraternities are as great as mine, and some are damn near scary, but for you to base all your views on fraternities off of your dealings with the few you have been around with is pure ignorance.  

-No, I agree that I am stereotyping, I don't feel like doing a tour accross America to meet one frat guy who doesn't fit my stereotype.  And as a group, as a whole, ya'll fit my description.  And by the way, you can start sentences with and.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2002, 10:02:47 AM »
"Judging from what I've read from you on the board, you’re an arrogant groupie, who probably pays bitches to have sex with him."

-Just because you lost an argument, doesn’t mean you have to attack me personally! If you want to change minds, deal with facts, not hearsay

"Never said it was ignorant.  But I think it's week that you have to pay for your pussy, and pay for your friends."

-Its not "week" its "weak". The fees are so minimal that money doesn’t factor into membership. We wave fees for people that can't afford to pay the fees. As for the fact of “paying for pussy”, why do you objectify women as just pussy? I treat real women with respect and love.

"No, I agree that I am stereotyping, I don't feel like doing a tour across America to meet one frat guy who doesn't fit my stereotype.  And as a group, as a whole, ya'll fit my description.  And by the way, you can start sentences with and."

-I've seen Finding Forrester as well, but I still don’t like it.

I’ve got better things to do on a Saturday than deal with a bitter, close minded person. I’m going to go enjoy the sun, spend the day with my friends. I suggest you do the same. Have a great day, and thanks for the lively argument.

-Engelwood
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2002, 10:12:54 AM »
"Judging from what I've read from you on the board, you’re an arrogant groupie, who probably pays bitches to have sex with him."

-Just because you lost an argument, doesn’t mean you have to attack me personally! If you want to change minds, deal with facts, not hearsay

"Never said it was ignorant.  But I think it's week that you have to pay for your pussy, and pay for your friends."

-Its not "week" its "weak". The fees are so minimal that money doesn’t factor into membership. We wave fees for people that can't afford to pay the fees. As for the fact of “paying for pussy”, why do you objectify women as just pussy? I treat real women with respect and love.

"No, I agree that I am stereotyping, I don't feel like doing a tour across America to meet one frat guy who doesn't fit my stereotype.  And as a group, as a whole, ya'll fit my description.  And by the way, you can start sentences with and."

-I've seen Finding Forrester as well, but I still don’t like it.

I’ve got better things to do on a Saturday than deal with a bitter, close minded person. I’m going to go enjoy the sun, spend the day with my friends. I suggest you do the same. Have a great day, and thanks for the lively argument.

-Engelwood

First off, you were the first to step to me personally and call me ignorant, you couldn't help but show your true colors, your an aroggant frat punk, who thinks that a piece of paper, your grade card, and your rich friends, equated the total sum of your worth as a person.  And that explains why you are so weak mentally and morally, your shortsighted, and working with a grafted and limited view of self.  But I see the whole picture, and I maximize my full potential, I see you for what you really are, through my intuition.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2002, 10:28:10 AM »
 2pac was our generations prophet, a thug angel, may he rest in peace, and let us speak posotively of Pac in his absence.  He was not the demon the media and the devils made him out to be.  The world is a better place because of him.  Peace.

TO TRUE
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2002, 10:41:25 AM »
I promised myself I wouldn’t come back to the computer, but I just had to see what you wrote! :-)

I'm sorry that I called you Ignorant. You are not ignorant, but your views about "frats" and "frat kids" are. I think it’s amazing that you can dismiss a person with your "Intuition" over the internet. You have never met me. You have never seen how I live or met any of my friends. All you have seen from me is a limited number of words about a limited subject. It’s amazing to me that you can see the whole picture, and know so much about me, yet never have met me. I think it’s silly that you can attack a person's morals and beliefs because you disagree with them. Please take the time and see the whole picture and really read what I said. I gave you the respect and read every word you wrote twice over. Keep using your full potential to dismiss anybody who disagrees with you.

Have a great day.

-Engelwood

Antonio

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2002, 11:15:06 AM »
*Wink* ;)

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2002, 11:56:09 AM »
I promised myself I wouldn’t come back to the computer, but I just had to see what you wrote! :-)

I'm sorry that I called you Ignorant. You are not ignorant, but your views about "frats" and "frat kids" are. I think it’s amazing that you can dismiss a person with your "Intuition" over the internet. You have never met me. You have never seen how I live or met any of my friends. All you have seen from me is a limited number of words about a limited subject. It’s amazing to me that you can see the whole picture, and know so much about me, yet never have met me. I think it’s silly that you can attack a person's morals and beliefs because you disagree with them. Please take the time and see the whole picture and really read what I said. I gave you the respect and read every word you wrote twice over. Keep using your full potential to dismiss anybody who disagrees with you.

Have a great day.

-Engelwood

I'm sorry I took up so much of your time.  I'm sure you have very important things that I am keeping you from.  I admitted to you straight up, that my views on frat guys were a gross generalization, and that they were stereotypical.  I said I would cop to that flaw in my logic.  So what are we arguing about?  And why are we arguing?  We are arguing because you called me ignorant.  But you retracted those comments, so our quarrel has ended.  You are an intelligent brother youself.  Peace, 1 nation, hip-hop nation.  Peace.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2002, 07:38:52 PM »
everythin infinite said is true...they made him out to be 1 of the biggest phsycos and shit...but if u compare him to the rest of them in the US...2pac was wayyyy below ur average thug mudaphukka...