Author Topic: I wish i had a pussy to do this too  (Read 448 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: I wish i had a pussy to do this too
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 02:19:13 AM »
theres no possible way thats real....im not saying people don't do that to their cats...but that pic doesnt even look real...the head is too big and the feet are pasted on there poorly
well the head looks bigger cuz it still has fur on it buddy and the legs are real

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 11:25:32 AM »
whenever we get my cat shaved thats exactly what he looks like.

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 11:28:44 AM »
theres no possible way thats real....im not saying people don't do that to their cats...but that pic doesnt even look real...the head is too big and the feet are pasted on there poorly
well the head looks bigger cuz it still has fur on it buddy and the legs are real

how can you say its real? you can see color around the feet that obviously isn't a part of the picture? again...its a shitty photoshop job

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 11:57:12 AM »

how can you say its real? you can see color around the feet that obviously isn't a part of the picture? again...its a shitty photoshop job

he knows that its real because dane said his friend took the picture of his cat.  i know its real because my cat is longhaired and his fur clumps sometimes so twice a year we get him shaved and his head always looks so much bigger next to his saggy body.  that picture is authentic.

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 04:34:20 PM »

he knows that its real because dane said his friend took the picture of his cat.  i know its real because my cat is longhaired and his fur clumps sometimes so twice a year we get him shaved and his head always looks so much bigger next to his saggy body.  that picture is authentic.

I don't believe it's real either, but if it is... fuck him. A cat doesn't wanna be shaved.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 07:15:37 PM »

I don't believe it's real either, but if it is... fuck him. A cat doesn't wanna be shaved.
hey man shaved pussy is always better

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 07:42:57 PM »
^^^^ hahahahahaha

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 12:23:42 PM »

you really believe thats his friends cat?? you think that the picture that some dude randomly found on the infinite span of the internet just happens to be dane's friends cat? i dont think so

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 05:48:48 PM »

you really believe thats his friends cat?? you think that the picture that some dude randomly found on the infinite span of the internet just happens to be dane's friends cat? i dont think so
believe wat u wanna believe

coola

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 06:03:03 PM »

whats so hard to believe about it ? maybe the photo was taken with a digital camera so the dark paws against the light coloured tiles look fake...

why would someone even bother making a photoshop like that ? it would take less time to just shave a puss...