Author Topic: So the bitch in the apartment below me....  (Read 691 times)

Don Seer

Re: So the bitch in the apartment below me....
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 03:18:48 AM »
loco man...

shit like this puts me off buying an apartment.. also car security is a worry when ya could be several floors up...

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 03:22:05 AM »
^^^ yeah my car got broken into about 6 or 8 months ago....but this is a bad complex anyway...lots of people runnin drugs and shit...its a good neighborhood too...its weird...the new owner is cleaning it up like crazy though...its tight...he's putting 300,000.00 into this place over the next year...this place will be dope...and hopefully those people won't be here much longer...he asked if i wanted him to evict them and i said no...my goal isn't to kick them out of their home or anything like that...they've been here longer than i have and thats a long ass time...my goal is to get some peace and quiet and not have to listen to their bass

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 03:24:21 AM »
Thats cool of you. I would of said yes lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 03:26:25 AM »
Thats cool of you. I would of said yes lol

i probably should've...but im a nice guy and i've never had a problem with him....

now if he asked "do you want me to evict her and only her?" i would've yelled yes really loud and then thrown a party

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 07:55:34 AM »
You did the wright thing homie.but beware of the "cuzzins",and kinfolkz.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

K A I N

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2005, 08:04:25 AM »
^^^ yeah my car got broken into about 6 or 8 months ago....but this is a bad complex anyway...lots of people runnin drugs and shit...its a good neighborhood too...its weird...the new owner is cleaning it up like crazy though...its tight...he's putting 300,000.00 into this place over the next year...this place will be dope...and hopefully those people won't be here much longer...he asked if i wanted him to evict them and i said no...my goal isn't to kick them out of their home or anything like that...they've been here longer than i have and thats a long ass time...my goal is to get some peace and quiet and not have to listen to their bass

lol he's converting the apartments -> condos  :idea: don't get too happy.

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 08:07:34 AM »
^^arent you a landlord kain?

K A I N

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2005, 08:12:50 AM »
^^arent you a landlord kain?

Yes I'm a house pimp and I only rent to college chicks (SDSU).

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2005, 08:20:53 AM »
"KOOL".

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2005, 09:01:11 AM »
well nice to hear you fixed it, i know neighbour fights suck ass hell, i had one 2 last year that's why my parents moved because i didn't stand the shit no longer and cursed @ that whole family when i was drunk at a party in the street in front of the whole neighbourhood  ::)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2005, 09:06:41 AM »
Anybody catch that on camera....shit sound funny.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2005, 10:25:31 AM »
"KOOL".
LMFAO

but anyways man im glad to hear he just kicked in ur door not wavin a 44 or didnt kick ur head in.

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2005, 10:53:47 AM »
yeah the night got even crazier...i dunno wtf was going on but at 5 in the morning i heard their door open and then someone knocked one my door twice and then i heard a lot of other noises like someone was tryin to break in....but it stopped after like 15 min. i dunno if i imagined the noises or what but the knocking was definitely there. freaked me the hell out

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2005, 10:58:07 AM »
yeah the night got even crazier...i dunno wtf was going on but at 5 in the morning i heard their door open and then someone knocked one my door twice and then i heard a lot of other noises like someone was tryin to break in....but it stopped after like 15 min. i dunno if i imagined the noises or what but the knocking was definitely there. freaked me the hell out

buy a shotgun

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2005, 10:59:39 AM »

buy a shotgun

guns are expensive...and i got a lot of medical bills to pay right now so i can't really afford one....all i have is a big ass knife lol