Author Topic: So the bitch in the apartment below me....  (Read 692 times)

ecrazy

Re: So the bitch in the apartment below me....
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2005, 11:29:31 PM »
You found a place so quickly?

Don Breezio

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2005, 12:10:55 AM »
You found a place so quickly?

well sorta but not really...everything worked out well...see...i've been out of work because of my car accident for the last month or so...they weren't paying me disability and my pto ran out a few weeks ago so im just getting back to work and i don't have a whole lot of money...also i need to buy a car because i totalled mine, as well as pay off medical bills...my parents recently got divorced and my mom had an extra room at her place...so i moved in there. im gonna stay here for 3 or 4 months...with the money i make i can save 7 or 8 grand in that time...thats enough for me to buy a car (im thinking something around 4 to 6 grand)...figure out whats goin on with my medical bills..and find a new place to live in a better part of town. plus i'll be back at work full time...so really it all worked out well

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2005, 09:09:21 AM »
You down for a 2-11.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2005, 10:04:18 AM »
damn man, im disappointed thats such a pussy thing to do.  no offense, but like you move you lost, they win.

thats such an ignorant thing to say...think about it:

apartment managers...do nothing
cops...do nothing
military police...do nothing
apartment owner...does nothing

what am i supposed to do? i can't defend myself? im handicapped for god sakes.

if nobody is gonna do shit i dont have much of a choice...i can either leave or i can stay there like a sitting duck...personally i think anyone who would do the 2nd thing is an idiot
^I completely agree with you said. Fuck having a broken leg. If I was in that situation with all that nonsense, but the apartment managers and cops were not doing anything about, fuck it I will move out. What is the point staying there paying rent only to deal with that bullshit?

If you decided to stay and get into a physical fight, that would have been stupid and done alot of damage physically and financially not to mention possible jail time.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2005, 11:34:45 AM »
damn man, im disappointed thats such a pussy thing to do.  no offense, but like you move you lost, they win.

thats such an ignorant thing to say...think about it:

apartment managers...do nothing
cops...do nothing
military police...do nothing
apartment owner...does nothing

what am i supposed to do? i can't defend myself? im handicapped for god sakes.

if nobody is gonna do shit i dont have much of a choice...i can either leave or i can stay there like a sitting duck...personally i think anyone who would do the 2nd thing is an idiot
^I completely agree with you said. Fuck having a broken leg. If I was in that situation with all that nonsense, but the apartment managers and cops were not doing anything about, fuck it I will move out. What is the point staying there paying rent only to deal with that bullshit?

If you decided to stay and get into a physical fight, that would have been stupid and done alot of damage physically and financially not to mention possible jail time.

exactly

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2005, 04:20:27 PM »
You down for a 2-11.
is dat a racist comment too?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2005, 02:37:47 AM »
You down for a 2-11.
is dat a racist comment too?
No, but you a racist Biiiyyyyaaach!!.....u cant c me.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

regimemob510

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2005, 12:13:47 PM »
yeah the night got even crazier...i dunno wtf was going on but at 5 in the morning i heard their door open and then someone knocked one my door twice and then i heard a lot of other noises like someone was tryin to break in....but it stopped after like 15 min. i dunno if i imagined the noises or what but the knocking was definitely there. freaked me the hell out

buy a shotgun

shotguns are too big for combat, u need a 45 handgun so u can dip around corners and get low......  working the angles are crucial for survival....