Author Topic: any-one here ever try phone sex ?  (Read 329 times)

Hittman2001

Re: any-one here ever try phone sex ?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 09:52:18 PM »
Yeah, i've done it twice with "someone who i know" 's wife.  My most recent occurence was this past weekend.   ;)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 10:02:29 PM »
what about cybering in like 7th and 8th grade in aol chat and ims lmfao.  a/s/l 13/m/ny

lmao

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 01:49:34 AM »
Yeah, i've done it twice with "someone who i know" 's wife.  My most recent occurence was this past weekend.   ;)

did you know the person or the wife first ?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 09:03:09 AM »
what about cybering in like 7th and 8th grade in aol chat and ims lmfao.  a/s/l 13/m/ny
thats befor my time son............at 13,i was to "bizzy" stealing cars.doing the "GANSTAWALK"and smokeing,and selling dollar joints.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 09:49:09 AM »
thats befor my time son............at 13,i was to "bizzy" stealing cars.doing the "GANSTAWALK"and smokeing,and selling dollar joints.

damn ur hardcore, i didnt steal my first car till 17

Hittman2001

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 03:00:39 PM »

the person

coola

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 04:02:19 PM »

the person

that's cold... man i've fucked with chicks in relationships before, but i didnt know they were hitched when i macced em... but i guess if a chick is willin to cheat on her man, they shouldnt be together in the first place...

Hittman2001

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 04:27:29 PM »
well, its a very complicated situation (of course).  He cheated on her for about a 9 month period and i guess he wanted to dump the chick he was cheating on and she went ape shit on him and called his wife and told her everything.  So, i think she has her reasons

solipsist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 05:22:05 PM »
Phone sex I've never had -- but internet sex?  all the time.  in fact, the internet, sadly enough, has become my primary connection to women and sex.  the best thing I've found recently is this new Napster ad, actually: www.getthewholething.com.  i was kind of shocked by how sexy and racy it is.  i mean i'm not complaining certainly -- not when the star looks like that.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 07:00:58 PM »
I ahd this chick who was a freak, she would text me all kinds of nasty shit at random times, we would chat on AIM and she would take pics an shit for me.  We kept it up for a while but we never did anything in real life, it would be mad awkward when we would see each other at school an shit but it was fun, she wanted me to buy her a dildo and she'd let me bone her if I did but I wasnt havin it.

one time I was at Dennys with the homies and she txt me some shit like "I'm in the bathroom and super horny tell me what to do" I had to fess up to it, I was caught cuz i would deny it all the time, i still got most of the pics come to think of it...
post a few