Author Topic: Livewire Ready To Give It "Live & Direct" (New Audio w/ Eastwood)  (Read 120 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com < Check it and drop feedback!!

Livewire Ready To Give It "Live & Direct" - December 2, 2005 By : Rud

Fresh talent is not hard to find on the westcoast, artists are plentiful, the labels just need to take note, thats where we come in, we expose and we lift the lid on the pressure cooker of skills that is bubbling from the Bay to LA and beyond. Today we are shedding a little light on, Livewire, an artist many of you may already be familiar with through his group project, Selfmade. Selfmade is the collaboration of Eastwood (BWS), Young Cutty & Livewire, they have already released 2 Free mixtapes through Eastwood's Offical Website. Over the years Livewire has created his style and honed his skills to give himself and edge and lyrical ability that others may lack.

Having been working on music since 5th grade and being influenced by people around him such as Macadoshis (2Pac's Thug Life group) whom he lived with, Livewire is now ready to use his talents to prepare his debut album, "Live & Direct," which he hopes to release in the second quarter of 2006.

"Live & Direct" is set to feature in-house production and up and comers including Face-Off from Kaos Recordz, DJ Chris Paul & Knocademus of Xplosive Magazine. Guests on the album will include, Eastwood, Roscoe, Bizzle, Tri-Star, Tone, Slo, Dizzle, B.Eazy, LostSouL, Micalobe & Yukmouth.

With the album will come a DVD trailer for a DVD Livewire is producing, "Live-TV," which will feature Kurupt, Roscoe, Eastwood, The Game, Yukmouth, Battlecat, Loon, PaC-TeN, Dynamic Certified, Techniec, GailGotti, Master P, Lil Romeo, NBA & NFL players, Eye Candy and much more! As if that wasn't enough he is also in a 'supergroup' called S.M.A (Selfmade Anterazh) which consists of Eastwood, Tri-Star, Tone, Livewire, YoungCutty & Slo Stallone.

His Official Site is almost finished and you can check out his MySpace Page here. We have been handed an exclusive new track titled, "Mystery" which features Eastwood and Young Cutty, check it out below and drop feedback here.

Livewire - Mystery (Feat. Eastwood & Young Cutty)

www.dubcnn.com

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Livewire Ready To Give It "Live & Direct" (New Audio w/ Eastwood)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 08:42:32 AM »
Livewire droppin heat again!

Watch out for Livewire & S.M.A, i predict big things in 2006

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 09:03:55 AM »
Yo wassup Live? I see u doing big thangs out here on the West, thats right my nigg, I hope no one come in here ruining your thread asking dumb shit about Spider no talent Loc, keep making that hott shit dogg, wass up with EastWood when he getting out?? and whats the deal with Young Cutty? Tell them niggas I said keep Grindin this yall year hope yall get some deals soon cause the music is hott.....

LIVEWIRE_SELFMADE

• Lil Geezy
  • SELFMADE (SMA) OR NUTHIN!!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 08:53:25 PM »
WHAT'S GOOD THANX 4 THA FEED BACK...YEA EASTWOOD IZ OUT OF JAIL NOW........BUT IF YALL GOT ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT THA MUSIC OR ANYTHING HOLLA BACK......

[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/nousernames/livewire%20stuff/live-mixtape-

C-4

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 10:18:34 PM »
yo, whoever posted that on the site, you need to edit it, Knocademus (listed as one of the producers on Livewire's album) no longer works for Xplosive Magazine.  Please take that out.  You can list it as Knocademus of Tha Network from Unleashed Entertainment.

Livewire what's crackin.... keep doin what you do homie, hit me up.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 02:15:45 AM »
Thats how it was handed to me, i will edit it if his circumstances have changed.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

C-4

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 03:12:16 AM »
s'all good homie, u got it right now

thanks for changing it