Author Topic: christian cage formerly captain charisma.....  (Read 382 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: christian cage formerly captain charisma.....
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 03:49:04 AM »
real boobies?

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 03:50:16 AM »
I think so
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 03:50:43 AM »
very nice

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 06:33:45 AM »
Christian committed suicide by going there.  It was pathetic to see his debut on TNA, just everything nice about him in the wwe was basically gone.  I'm sure he can still wrestle, but TNA's not doing anything exciting.  Batista calls AJ Style's matches "Train Wrecks" and I have to agree.  Spot after Spot after Spot after Spot.  The guy's extremely talented but that's not the way wrestling works.  Trish Stratus just yesterday called the 6 sided ring a gimmick, and it's the truth.  It doesn't enhance wrestling, it's just a gimmick, something they're trying to do different. 

When they had their Thursday night show, they showed Hogan, The Macho Man, Roddy Piper, etc. as their first three guys on the promo.  Nevermind that none of those three are in the company, they just wanted to get the pop from what they KNOW are the type of wrestlers that get people to watch.  EVEN THEY KNOW IT. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 08:41:59 AM »
Christian committed suicide by going there.  It was pathetic to see his debut on TNA, just everything nice about him in the wwe was basically gone.  I'm sure he can still wrestle, but TNA's not doing anything exciting.  Batista calls AJ Style's matches "Train Wrecks" and I have to agree.  Spot after Spot after Spot after Spot.  The guy's extremely talented but that's not the way wrestling works.  Trish Stratus just yesterday called the 6 sided ring a gimmick, and it's the truth.  It doesn't enhance wrestling, it's just a gimmick, something they're trying to do different. 

When they had their Thursday night show, they showed Hogan, The Macho Man, Roddy Piper, etc. as their first three guys on the promo.  Nevermind that none of those three are in the company, they just wanted to get the pop from what they KNOW are the type of wrestlers that get people to watch.  EVEN THEY KNOW IT. 

Christian has said in interviews that TNA or no TNA he would have left WWE. He's getting sick of travelling all the time, wrestling so many matches, and gettinbg buried by creative. With TNA he wrestlers 2 or 3 times a month and he just has to drive an hour from his house to get to the match.

And Batista is just taking pot shots. AJ could wrestle fucking circles around Dave. Watch his ROH matches to see why. Spot after spot after spot maybe so, but AJ can still work a story if need be, Batista couldn't fucking read a picture book. The only time he's even passable is when he's getting carried by a much greater worker like HHH, or Benoit. Watch AJ vs Samoa Joe this sunday and you'll see an amazing match.

And the 6 sided ring is nothing new. Mexico has had a promotion with it for years. It's not a gimmick anymore than a 4 sided ring is, it just gives TNA a unique look. Of course they haven't amounted to much yet, they've only been on national TV for a few months. Give it a year or two. McMahon had an established territory and Hulk fucking Hogan and it took him 3 years to take the lead on the Crocketts in the early 80s.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 08:58:11 AM »
WWE = Sucks

people only watch it cus there aint no competition yet jus wait a year or two when tna really gets on its feet!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kal EL

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 09:16:40 AM »
they need rocky maivia
^^^^^
we can only wish

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 10:19:05 AM »
WWE = Sucks

people only watch it cus there aint no competition yet jus wait a year or two when tna really gets on its feet!

Ya, it's your opinion but i HAVE to disagree... I think wrestling is actually good now... Sure theres some corny moments but wasnt GOldust gimmick corny?

Dreamz

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2005, 12:12:07 PM »
TNA is oof the hook....mainly the X division
They got the likes of
AJ STYLES,CHRIS SABIN, FALLEN ANGEL,
PETEY WILLAMS....AND  a lot more
the only way i see wwe beating TNA is if the bring
back  a shit load of stuff like the hardcore title and things
like that...but like they all said just give it a good two years
and TNA will Be unstopable

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 04:18:08 AM »
all that x division stuff and they have sabu rolling around in barbed wire. diversity rules

anybody who says aj or chris daniels or samoa joe or sabin or baby bear cant work a match simply doesnt know what they're talking about. true there are guys who rely on the high spot stuff to get by and arent really that good - im talking to you sonjay!!! - but for the most part, the top guys in the X division know wrestling psychology too

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2005, 03:16:02 AM »
The match was good, aint no doubt about it and now ur gonna have a rivalry wit him and the alphamale it's gon b tight. I didnt think TNA was that good, they are very technical and high flying.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2005, 03:37:44 AM »
WWE = Sucks

Ya, it's your opinion but i HAVE to disagree... I think wrestling is actually good now... Sure theres some corny moments but wasnt GOldust gimmick corny?

Nah its not cus its corny it jus really is poor i have been watchin wrestlin all my life and im not gonna b a person to say its not as good as it woz bk in the early 90's cus my fav era woz between 1999-2002 so many classic feuds and u actually loved or hated the people, wwe doesnt know who to book in matches now like how long has orton been feudin wit undertaker now? that shit is ridiculous! The wwe finds some great talents and screws it up for them like Christy Hemme who they released last week? think of all the wrestlers they get rid of and the ones they push? Edge is borin to watch now he used to be good as a tag team and wen he went solo in 2002 but now i jus cant b assed to watch his matches,
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2005, 03:40:19 AM »
The X Division is the only saving grace of TNA. I can't see them getting big though. WWE=wrestling in the eyes of people who arent familiar with wrestling. TNA doesnt have a big bank account like Ted Turner, so I don't see it happening.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2005, 01:10:11 PM »
i think wwe needs to bring one man back to make it better.....and ur lookin at him chico!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2005, 09:39:28 PM »
The X Division is the only saving grace of TNA. I can't see them getting big though. WWE=wrestling in the eyes of people who arent familiar with wrestling. TNA doesnt have a big bank account like Ted Turner, so I don't see it happening.

TNA is owned by Panda Energy which is a billion dollar company, so TNA does have the potential to spend the big bucks. Hell they just signed Sting to a 1 year $500,000 contract