Author Topic: KDAY and Kanye west beef??  (Read 553 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: KDAY and Kanye west beef??
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 05:49:10 PM »
Kanye West makes dope music, I rather listen to him than listening to Laffy Taffy or shit similar to that, I mean why hating on Kanye?? He brought back Common to the spotlight, He Got Consequence on his team, and he makes dope music, so what if he's talking shit? so does 90 % of the artists of today
1. I don't like his music.
2. I don't like Common
3. He's annoying.

Y'all kids need a hiphop 101 lesson

do u listen to other shit that r not west coast related?
even if he didn't so what, at least he listens to dope shit and not some marketing gimmick

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 05:51:22 PM »
I'm not a Kanye hater. I like what he does as an artist/producer but in real life he seems like a dipshit.

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 05:52:07 PM »
he's nothing, anything he's doing has been done before

you need hip hop 101, take a better look at the garbage you're being shoved down your throat and shoved in your face  :-*

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005, 05:57:50 PM »
Kanye West makes dope music, I rather listen to him than listening to Laffy Taffy or shit similar to that, I mean why hating on Kanye?? He brought back Common to the spotlight, He Got Consequence on his team, and he makes dope music, so what if he's talking shit? so does 90 % of the artists of today
1. I don't like his music.
2. I don't like Common
3. He's annoying.

do u listen to other shit that r not west coast related?
Yes, Bone Thugs, Tech N9ne, Wu-Tang, Bang Em' & Domination, Scarface, and others. But I find Common very boring and Kanye just annoying.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 05:59:21 PM by BombFirst »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2005, 05:58:39 PM »
Kanye West's music is innovative and it's better than 90% of the garbage that's in the mainstream right now. He's speaking on real topics unlike 90% of the mainstream. Yeah he's an asshole, so what? It's all about the music.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 06:01:41 PM »
Kanye West's music is innovative

nah... he just samples man, that ain't innovative..... innovative is making new ideas and creating new sounds FROM SCRATCH....

once again, he isn't doing anything that hasn't been done before.... this has nothing to do with him being better than anyone else mainstream, I'm not concerning this with mainstream, being mainstream has nothing to do with it....

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2005, 06:10:46 PM »

nah... he just samples man, that ain't innovative..... innovative is making new ideas and creating new sounds FROM SCRATCH....

once again, he isn't doing anything that hasn't been done before.... this has nothing to do with him being better than anyone else mainstream, I'm not concerning this with mainstream, being mainstream has nothing to do with it....

Every producer in the history of hip hop has sampled. RZA sampled like crazy on "Enter the 36 Chambers" but it's considered innovative. Prince Paul sampled like crazy in "Bahloone MIndstate" but it's considered innovative. DJ Quik sampled heavily in "Safe and Sound" and it's considered innovative. Low End Theory, Daily Operation, The Chronic, Regulate etc etc. All innovative albums full of sampling. What's innovative is when you do something different, regardless of the medium you use to do it. Kanye West has his own style, his own sound, which is different than other producer's sound. Also, every drum sound you hear in a hip hop track is sampled from somewhere. Sampling is a basic building block of hip hop production.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

rik

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2005, 06:21:26 PM »

Every producer in the history of hip hop has sampled. RZA sampled like crazy on "Enter the 36 Chambers" but it's considered innovative. Prince Paul sampled like crazy in "Bahloone MIndstate" but it's considered innovative. DJ Quik sampled heavily in "Safe and Sound" and it's considered innovative. Low End Theory, Daily Operation, The Chronic, Regulate etc etc. All innovative albums full of sampling. What's innovative is when you do something different, regardless of the medium you use to do it. Kanye West has his own style, his own sound, which is different than other producer's sound. Also, every drum sound you hear in a hip hop track is sampled from somewhere. Sampling is a basic building block of hip hop production.
Yeah all of those rappers sampled on one album they did this guy has made a career of it. This fukin guy is a faggot lil bitch thats make wack music. His first album was prett coo but now all of his shit sounds the same. And just because a rapper is rappin about whats goin on in the world doesnt make him good.

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2005, 06:27:52 PM »
 :sleep:

anything he's doing has been done before

we obviously have different views on this subject of creativy and sampling.....  ;)

"My claim to fame is to get the most out of the least: simplify."  - Kanye West

doesn't sound like one DJ Quik, Dr. Dre, RZA, etc......... :whistle:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 06:30:34 PM by We$t Coa$t »

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2005, 06:52:46 PM »
common can be a lil boring on tracks but if u listen to his lyrics they pretty tight
i think kanye is a good fit for common cuz he brings some more swagger to his music especially to those he think common is boring

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2005, 10:51:12 PM »
OK guyz keep your fuckin focus and if u have a answer to the question POST IT!!
dont fucken get retarded and take this thread to some bullshit discussion on some other subject.
hate when people do that shit.

coola

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2005, 05:01:37 AM »
fuck k-day... everytime i tune in they play some bullshit *bump bump* crunk bullshit...