Author Topic: Channing Frye for ROY or 6th man  (Read 110 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Channing Frye for ROY or 6th man
« on: December 04, 2005, 11:07:21 PM »
Benny Gordon pt.2

Frye is gonna get one of these awards, preferrably ROY, but if he qualifies for 6th man he will be right up there imo

Slow start to the season with a DNP for the opener, and has been steadily improving ever since... he's averaging 15.4ppg and 5.6rpg (has had seven 20+ performances already in the season, 2 of them as a starter however, he's averaging 20pts over his last 5 games...

the guy is shooting over 50% from the field and he is taking jump shots, not just a low block scorer. He just flat out shoots it. Most consistant Knick and rookie big man atm imo, not only that he's shooting 85% from the line, and is 1/2 from 3 for the season, believe me he got the range, and will showcase his 3pt shot when needed... he's basically cash when he shoots the ball, and has had some MAJOR throw downs so far this season

Already got the 1st Rookie of the Month honors along with CP, on his way to another for December also. Once he improves his rebounding numbers he will on his way to the complete big man. Has awesome bball IQ, you can really tell the 4years at Arizona groomed him well...

jump on the bandwagon before it gets too crowded, this guys the man... :o

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Channing Frye for ROY or 6th man
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 11:00:05 AM »
yeah channing is the shit

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 12:05:59 PM »
yeah they did a good job in the draft picking up Channing Frye and Nate Robinson, they will mos def be the future of this team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 02:43:36 PM »
yeah they did a good job in the draft picking up Channing Frye and Nate Robinson, they will mos def be the future of this team

Well, they didn't draft Nate, they traded Kurt Thomas and Dijon Thompson for Quentin Richardson and Nate Robinson...But true, Knicks lookin like they have a future...

Channing Frye>Andrew Bogut

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 03:05:25 PM »
^ Isiah picked Nate Robinson. Phoenix said they drafted him for NY, it was in an interview Colango or whatever the GM's name is... also Nate said on his blog site that Isiah said he'd be coming to NY if things worked out...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 03:52:32 PM »
^ Isiah picked Nate Robinson. Phoenix said they drafted him for NY, it was in an interview Colango or whatever the GM's name is... also Nate said on his blog site that Isiah said he'd be coming to NY if things worked out...

I said they didn't draft Nate, as they didn't...

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 06:34:05 PM »
You know what I mean...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 06:35:46 PM »
He looks like a good scorer, but he's lagging it in the rebounds :-\

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 06:57:37 PM »
from the looks of how hes doing now, hes rookie of the year so far

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 10:12:25 AM »
Chris Paul > Frye I think, but Frye is def a contender, especially if he gets more minutes
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 10:14:43 AM by 7™ »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 03:17:16 PM »
Bynum will give him a run for his money...Bynum will mostly likely be the stronger defender and rebounder, but I think Frye will develop an amazing offensive game, something in between a Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan style...I think Bogut is more like a stronger Chris Kaman, but Frye and Bynum will be the future bigs of the league.