Author Topic: Chris Rock says N.W.A - Straight Outta Compton is the best rap album of all-time  (Read 764 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
What is on the 2Pac Rap Phenomon disc?  Anybody got a tracklist?

jeromechickenbone

As far as peeps wondering why he excluded/included certain albums - there was something at the end of the article that lets you know that he came up with the list pretty quickly.  It ain't like he was losin sleep to come up with the list.  And i def give him props on his choices. 

Peep his movie CB4.  It's a hilarious parody of early 90's gangsta rap.  Funny as fuck and has cameos from Cube and Eazy. Classic 8)

Sikotic™

elif4zaggin did have 2 songs featuring Eazy E singing. Those were horrid. However, I think it has more replay value than Straight Outta Compton.

Nah, I'd Rather Fuck You was sick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

elif4zaggin did have 2 songs featuring Eazy E singing. Those were horrid. However, I think it has more replay value than Straight Outta Compton.

Nah, I'd Rather Fuck You was sick.
Hell yeah, everyone bumps that shit where I live.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Peep his movie CB4.  It's a hilarious parody of early 90's gangsta rap.  Funny as fuck and has cameos from Cube and Eazy. Classic 8)

i've that movie on dvd.  the soundtrack is pretty tight as well.  the cb4 songs on that soundtrack are hilarious, especially "sweat of my balls".  just hilarious.  ice t is also in there with a cameo.  plus charlie murphy as well.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Eihtball

"Fear of a Black Hat" was much better and much funnier in comparison.  Not to mention it's far more daring and less politically correct compared to "CB4".  Especially the parts where the rap group N.W.H. tries to claim that all of their obviously racist and violent songs that talk about killing white folks are being misinterpreted.  "We anti-violent!  Anyone says different, I'll bust a cap in they ass!"

The soundtrack to that movie is also a lot better - unlike the "CB4" soundtrack, every song on it is a parody re-make of another rap song.  Like "Ice Froggy Frog" (Snoop's "What's My Name"), "Booty Juice" (C&C's "Everybody Dance Down"), "Guerillas In The Midst" (Lench Mob's "Guerillas In The Mist"), etc.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 09:34:53 PM by Eihtball »

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
thats cool, thanks for postin it.

smp4life

Fear of a Black Hat was dope. It's like the hip-hop Spinal Tap.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As far as peeps wondering why he excluded/included certain albums - there was something at the end of the article that lets you know that he came up with the list pretty quickly.  It ain't like he was losin sleep to come up with the list.  And i def give him props on his choices. 

hahaha hells yeah..."straight outta locash, a crazy mofucka named gusto..."  ;D  8)

Okka

coola

"Fear of a Black Hat" was much better and much funnier in comparison.  Not to mention it's far more daring and less politically correct compared to "CB4".  Especially the parts where the rap group N.W.H. tries to claim that all of their obviously racist and violent songs that talk about killing white folks are being misinterpreted.  "We anti-violent!  Anyone says different, I'll bust a cap in they ass!"

The soundtrack to that movie is also a lot better - unlike the "CB4" soundtrack, every song on it is a parody re-make of another rap song.  Like "Ice Froggy Frog" (Snoop's "What's My Name"), "Booty Juice" (C&C's "Everybody Dance Down"), "Guerillas In The Midst" (Lench Mob's "Guerillas In The Mist"), etc.

"N.W.H: fear of a black hat" is funny as fuck !!! top 10 funniest flicks ever...

man i want to download that shit and watch it now !