Author Topic: My Lowrider...  (Read 203 times)

NthShore

• Lil Geezy
My Lowrider...
« on: December 09, 2005, 03:13:03 AM »

I dont care if game brings heat or comes to the mic sloppy on The Doc's Advocate, if he gets beats like this and the quality of guest MC's like this, this album's debuting number #1 and going double platinum.

PLANT

Re: My Lowrider...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 03:49:48 AM »
This track is off the hoook!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dub C sounds fuckin crazy over this beat 8)

ABN

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 04:26:45 AM »
i like the song but it´s a sad day when Chingy outshines Cube. i like 40´s and Game´s verses the most, it´s been a long time since i head an E-40 verse that i felt other then this. Cube and Lil Rob came off the weakest on this.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 04:28:44 AM »
the beat OK, I rather have an album filled with beats like bounce back  :o that beat is just sooo fucking tite !

ABN

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 04:30:23 AM »
the beat OK, I rather have an album filled with beats like bounce back  :o that beat is just sooo fucking tite !
yea NJD shouldn´t have let wack ass Charli ruin that beat. i´d rather hear Game or Tech on it then that wack bitch.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 04:58:28 AM »
yea NJD shouldn´t have let wack ass Charli ruin that beat. i´d rather hear Game or Tech on it then that wack bitch.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 07:18:42 AM »
thats the only mixtape ive gotten in awhile (save Fort Minor, of course) and it was for this track specifically. cube is a good man