Author Topic: whats eastwoods relationship with spider loc now  (Read 419 times)

We Fly High

whats eastwoods relationship with spider loc now
« on: December 08, 2005, 12:03:55 PM »
whats eastwoods relationship with spider loc now. i wasnt really too updated on their relationship at death row when they were back on the roster together. and now with eastwood at black wallstreet, and spider loc with g unit, im wondering whats going on.

ABN

Re: whats eastwoods relationship with spider loc now
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 12:09:39 PM »
both of them got started with Magic(Done Deal Records) so they prolly know eachother pretty good. but Spider said that he beat Livewires ass and then Live signed up at his board and said some crazy shit about Spider so i don´t think their fucking with eachother no more.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:13:45 PM »
i don't know who the fuck livewire is?  is that eastwood's boy?  because spider was disrespectful towards eastwood for not getting involved when one of eastwood's boys took a beating...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

ABN

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 12:18:25 PM »
i don't know who the fuck livewire is?  is that eastwood's boy?  because spider was disrespectful towards eastwood for not getting involved when one of eastwood's boys took a beating...
yea that´s Livewire, Spi´s mod deleted Live´s post when he responded to that claim and said some other crazy shit about Spider.

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 12:25:42 PM »
Livewire already explained what went down, its clear Spider was looking for attention when he made that comment + the 2pac, Eazy-E etc posts

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 12:27:24 PM »
Livewire already explained what went down, its clear Spider was looking for attention when he made that comment + the 2pac, Eazy-E etc posts

what went down?  i've found info on the guy now...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 12:29:54 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

ABN

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 12:32:17 PM »

what went down, and does livewire rap?  produce?  who is he?

i think he raps lol, he´s apart of Self Made anyway. of course Spider was only looking for attention by talkin shit about everyone including dead peeps who´s not here to defend themselves. here´s a couple of pictures of him

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 12:33:51 PM »
dubcnn did a feature on Livewire only this week, check the main page of www.dubcnn.com - its low down

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 12:47:34 PM »

what went down?  i've found info on the guy now...

I dont remember the FULL details that live posted, so i dont want to speak on it for that reason, but Livewire posts on these forums so maybe he'll fill everybody on what actually went down

LIVEWIRE_SELFMADE

• Lil Geezy
  • SELFMADE (SMA) OR NUTHIN!!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 04:26:06 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA (LOL) THIZ IZ SOME FUNNY ASS SHITT...AINT NOBODY PUT HANDS ON ME 4 THOSE WHO WANNA KNO AND KEEP ASKING....YEA RIGHT!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YALL GOT ME (Laughin My Ass Off)........AND AS 4 SPIDER TRYING 2 DISS ME IN
"HIZ FORMS" AND SAY HE BEAT ME UP,AND ME RUNNING FROM HIM...THAT SHITT IZ AH BULLSHITT,....THAT MAN KNO, AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT WAS THERE...THAT HE TRIED 2 SAY (WASSUP "LIVE") AND SUCKER PUNCH ME :)AND MISSED.....WHAT THA FUCK I LOOK LIKE RUNNIN FROM AH NIGGA WHO CAN'T SQUARE OFF WIT ME LIKE AH "MAN"....HE TIRED 2 SUCKER PUNCH ME ...AND WE GOT DOWN.....AND THA SHITT WAS BROKE UP.....AND NIGGAZ SQUASHED THA SHITT....NOBODY JUMPED IN CAUSE THERE WAS NO REASON 2...I TAKE MY "FADES" HEADUP....EVEN THO HE TRIED 2 SUCKER PUNCH ME AND ACT LIKE IT WAS COOL B4,....BUT WE EVEN BEEN AROUND EACH OTHER AT THA SAME PLACES SINCE THEN (Shows,Studio,Streetz,Ect.)
AND SHITT.....AND NOW I GOTTA HEAR HIM ON THA NET TALKIN SHITT IZ SOME FUNNYSTYLE AS SHITT.....BUT THAT'S WHAT IT IZ...PERIOD.....I'M DUNN WIT SPEAKIN ON THA SHITT.....ALL I KNO IZ REAL PEOPLE DO REAL THINGZ....AND THAT SHITT AINT REAL.......

[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/nousernames/livewire%20stuff/live-mixtape-

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 07:19:47 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA (LOL) THIZ IZ SOME FUNNY ASS SHITT...AINT NOBODY PUT HANDS ON ME 4 THOSE WHO WANNA KNO AND KEEP ASKING....YEA RIGHT!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YALL GOT ME (Laughin My Ass Off)........AND AS 4 SPIDER TRYING 2 DISS ME IN
"HIZ FORMS" AND SAY HE BEAT ME UP,AND ME RUNNING FROM HIM...THAT SHITT IZ AH BULLSHITT,....THAT MAN KNO, AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT WAS THERE...THAT HE TRIED 2 SAY (WASSUP "LIVE") AND SUCKER PUNCH ME :)AND MISSED.....WHAT THA FUCK I LOOK LIKE RUNNIN FROM AH NIGGA WHO CAN'T SQUARE OFF WIT ME LIKE AH "MAN"....HE TIRED 2 SUCKER PUNCH ME ...AND WE GOT DOWN.....AND THA SHITT WAS BROKE UP.....AND NIGGAZ SQUASHED THA SHITT....NOBODY JUMPED IN CAUSE THERE WAS NO REASON 2...I TAKE MY "FADES" HEADUP....EVEN THO HE TRIED 2 SUCKER PUNCH ME AND ACT LIKE IT WAS COOL B4,....BUT WE EVEN BEEN AROUND EACH OTHER AT THA SAME PLACES SINCE THEN (Shows,Studio,Streetz,Ect.)
AND SHITT.....AND NOW I GOTTA HEAR HIM ON THA NET TALKIN SHITT IZ SOME FUNNYSTYLE AS SHITT.....BUT THAT'S WHAT IT IZ...PERIOD.....I'M DUNN WIT SPEAKIN ON THA SHITT.....ALL I KNO IZ REAL PEOPLE DO REAL THINGZ....AND THAT SHITT AINT REAL.......

lol, spider sounds like a real bitch doing anything he can to make it

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 07:27:48 PM »
after reading spiders posts i doubt that they are still cool

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 08:23:23 AM »
yeah i don't think they are cool.This is what he posted about east a while ago:

AND EAST WOOD? HA HA HA HA HA HA IF YAW ONLY KNEW. I WILL NEVA IN MY TRUE BLUE LIFE RAP WITH CUZ. HE HAS ZERO BACCBONE HE'S A CLOWN AND A JOKE. I DONT RESPECT HIM AT ALL. IF U KNEW WHERE WE CAME FROM B4 SUGE AND HOW MUCH I KNOW ABOUT HOW WEIRD CUZ IS

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 04:06:15 AM »
I wonder what Cooked I's relationship with both Spider Loc and Eastwood since all three are no longer on Death Row. It would be dope if somehow they could make an album together.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2005, 04:13:21 AM »
yeah i don't think they are cool.This is what he posted about east a while ago:

AND EAST WOOD? HA HA HA HA HA HA IF YAW ONLY KNEW. I WILL NEVA IN MY TRUE BLUE LIFE RAP WITH CUZ. HE HAS ZERO BACCBONE HE'S A CLOWN AND A JOKE. I DONT RESPECT HIM AT ALL. IF U KNEW WHERE WE CAME FROM B4 SUGE AND HOW MUCH I KNOW ABOUT HOW WEIRD CUZ IS

who tha fuck are you............?   ???