Author Topic: whats a good name for your mob circle.  (Read 400 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: whats a good name for your mob circle.
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005, 06:22:29 AM »
Tanzim sawryiou al shimal : Organisation of Northern Revolutionaries.
smuggling weapons , drugs , cigarettes  ,we offer protection and  kill ppl for mnoey , all to finance our millitary wing "Watanyioun" (Patriots) who's  goals are to establish a secular and federal regime in lebanon , hunt down Syrian agents ,  and dissarm the palestinian camps

regimemob510

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2005, 01:11:30 PM »
Nigga its the motha fuckin MOBB, wutchu know boutit cuzin???   we got weed, crank, crack, opium, hop, gats (anykind), vests, counterfeit paper, murder for hire, killin niggas for fun, and anything else that makes us paper, and last but not least, always bomb first on them cowards cuz its the MOBB niggaaaa

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 11:50:51 PM »
^ I think stealing candy like my organisation does is more gangsta homes

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2005, 07:57:54 AM »
Nigga its the motha fuckin MOBB, wutchu know boutit cuzin???   we got weed, crank, crack, opium, hop, gats (anykind), vests, counterfeit paper, murder for hire, killin niggas for fun, and anything else that makes us paper, and last but not least, always bomb first on them cowards cuz its the MOBB niggaaaa

I´m scared now :-\

hempkside2

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 08:29:14 AM »
mines would be called the (SSSK)SOUTHSIDESOULKEEPAZ".organized by me"HEMPSIDE."...dealing with illegal cargo,comeing from all parts of the atlantic.(my cover up for makeing money)beautiful island resorts in the carribean islands,keywest ect......holla.cause the world is yours baby.

is that what you do in between skinning potatoes and sucking dick at latrine gloryholes?
GAY BANANAS IS THAT U SON.....hemp told me to tell you to go suck a dead mans dick....dont trip, im only the messenger.
"GB" I mean "Vinnie Barbarino".whats happening homie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
Hemp you always have.....exucse me, HAD the best topics.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempkside2

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 05:20:07 AM »
Im a big part of the monsterous (SSSK)dont forget it. 8)