Author Topic: LOX get their publishing....  (Read 362 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: LOX get their publishing....
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 08:29:15 AM »
na i think this has showed THE LOX to be incredibly stupid. saying all that shit about diddy for attention then soon as they got some of what they were after they start suckin his dick. There as dumb now as they were when they came into the game. I like there music but these guys aint intelligent in the slightest

[img]

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 09:45:55 AM »
dope news.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 04:14:05 PM »
because its good publicity for him  8)

yeah him giving them their publishing after their lil outburst makes the lox look even stupied-er.

...i get the feeling there is more behind this story then they're saying...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 04:36:06 PM »
because its good publicity for him  8)

yeah him giving them their publishing after their lil outburst makes the lox look even stupied-er.

...i get the feeling there is more behind this story then they're saying...

Yeah, there has to be. It makes no sense for them to start bitchin on the radio years after they left Bad Boy. Maybe they're not makin bank and are gettin nervous, who knows.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 08:56:22 PM »
Both sides acted like faggots about the whole ordeal. I'm glad they had some make-up sex.
LOL

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 12:50:45 AM »
Sikotic got a good point bout them not makin bank, coz Sheek wasnt bitchin in the slightest coz he put his album out independantly makin 8 dolla a cd so Sheek gettin money regardless...but na am stickin 2 Styles ran up in there witta shank, jus coz its funny 2 imagine puffy goin in2 bitch mode.....But all in all u gotta say the lox came out on top of this 1 coz they got they publishin back n puff aint makin money off them no more.

The Maestro