Author Topic: Headphones  (Read 102 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Headphones
« on: December 15, 2005, 07:28:17 PM »
Can anyone suggest any badass headphones for me cause Im trying to pick out a pair for Christmas.  I wanna find some that sound hella nice cause I always plug in my headphones into my labtop to listen to music when someone else is asleep so I want to find a awesome pair that hits hard, thanks

We Fly High

Re: Headphones
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 08:11:15 PM »
go to www.turntablelab.com , they got ap retty good selection

Way2Fonky

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 08:45:48 PM »
^^ On that website I have both the Sony MDREX71SL and the Sony DJ Remix MDR-V700DJ Headphones.  Out of the two, I like the MDREX71's better cause they have a better bass response, their more compact, and they match my iPod.  The V700's I use mainly when I DJ...they're too large for normal use IMHO.  I've heard good things about the Sennheisers though. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 09:37:20 PM »
Thanks for the responses guys.  I was looking at a wireless pair that looked pretty nice.  how does that work though cause it said you could listen to it 100 feet away from the transmitter but does that still meen I could use these headphones with my labtop even though there wireless?

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:32:15 PM »

With their bass-enhanced frequency response, these premium professional studiophones are ideal for use with drums, bass and other low-frequency sound sources. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. The ATH-D40fs is equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard ¼-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/9cd3c58ae55f2231/index.html

That's what I got, they're by far the best headphones I've ever used.  I use them when I'm mixing beats.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »
Look into Bose headphones man those are the shit