Author Topic: iPod video problems  (Read 241 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: iPod video problems
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 10:40:48 AM »
No problems with my video iPod  8)

No problems with my 1st generations iPod.  No problems with my 2nd generation iPod.  No problems with my 1GB iPod shuffle.

I got 99 problems but an iPod ain't one.

Bumpin' the "Nuthin But A 'G' Thang" video at the moment  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 10:47:12 AM »
No problems with my video iPod  8)

No problems with my 1st generations iPod.  No problems with my 2nd generation iPod.  No problems with my 1GB iPod shuffle.

I got 99 problems but an iPod ain't one.

Bumpin' the "Nuthin But A 'G' Thang" video at the moment  8)

Damn mayne, you got a iPod playa pass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 12:32:19 PM »
im lovin my 60 gig photo, no problems...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 02:51:39 PM »
i have had problems with my 4th gen. i cant plug it to my computer to update it, it will just run the hard drive for a while and itunes and the ipod updater will not recognize it and the hard drive takes a while to seek.

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 03:19:10 PM »
they used to come with everything, including the carry case and shit.  My bro ordered one for his girlfriend for x-mas recently and it didnt even come with a charger that you can plug in, they expect you to use your USB nowadays. 
When i got mine it came with: ipod, carry case, desktop mountable unit thing, charger, headphones and all the cables.  He got this and it came with the ipod, USB cable and headphones, total scam nowadays, talk about wanting to maximize profits..

~ Westcoast News Network ~

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 06:22:26 PM »
I love my iPod, any problem I had wasnt severe and didnt make me go crazy trying to fix it, all simple stuff mainly.  My port got fucked up and they replaced it free of charge :laugh: lovin my 20gb black/white

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 06:42:24 PM »
they used to come with everything, including the carry case and shit.  My bro ordered one for his girlfriend for x-mas recently and it didnt even come with a charger that you can plug in, they expect you to use your USB nowadays. 
When i got mine it came with: ipod, carry case, desktop mountable unit thing, charger, headphones and all the cables.  He got this and it came with the ipod, USB cable and headphones, total scam nowadays, talk about wanting to maximize profits..

That's true. All fo the accessories for my new iPod were from my old 40GB. The charger, cables, even a dock.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 07:17:38 PM »
if u remember my messed up thing with worldwidekicks, i said the money were "on hold" so i got them back, so i put a lil bit more cause it was all my saved money and i decided to buy that ipod Shuffle 1GB I REALLY HOPE i won't have problems with it, cause some1 from the states is sending it, so the warranty is useless to me..(i'll have to send it back, then receive it again...) i really hope they are good cause i don't want to lose this money (since i give up my winter holiday for saving those)

poor guy =/
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008