Author Topic: Wasn't Dr. Dre supposed to produce a song on................................  (Read 609 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
....Mary J. Blige's new album?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
yes but i dont care...the album is hot!!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
yes but i dont care...the album is hot!!

I havn't heard it yet... is it in "you know where" ?

Matty

i think the reason that the album is already out is probably why dre hasn't done anything on it, bet it was a loooong wait to get him to do a beat. hopefully that's because detox is actually getting made and he hasn't just been tuning bustas album for the past 8 months.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
dre better be producing his artists

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Avalanche

enough cryin sounds like a dre beat, typical hard piano cut-ins

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J Bananas

wasn't he supposed to release an album called detox?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no one did beats on marys album exceot rodney jenkins mtv said a while back dr.dre , cool and dre, dre and vidal and kanye west were suppose to contribute tracks it probably never happened so they switched directions on the album

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
no one did beats on marys album exceot rodney jenkins

rodney jerkins is off the chain.  i feel like if b-rocka had any fucking sense she'd run back to rodney and have him do her next album in entirety
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

redemption7

• 'G'
no one did beats on marys album exceot rodney jenkins

rodney jerkins is off the chain.  i feel like if b-rocka had any fucking sense she'd run back to rodney and have him do her next album in entirety

I agree, you cant fuck with Dark Child on that R&B shit! But he was kind of bitin Rockwilder (if that nigga even does his own beats) for a minute there.

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
didnt kno this shit was out *leeches now*

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
wasn't he supposed to produce cube's album?

Jome

no one did beats on marys album exceot rodney jenkins mtv said a while back dr.dre , cool and dre, dre and vidal and kanye west were suppose to contribute tracks it probably never happened so they switched directions on the album

Will.i.am, Rodney Jerkins, Dre and Vidal, Cool & Dre, Bobby Ross Avila, Issiah "IZ" Avila, Brian Michael Cox, Tal Herzberg, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Davel "Bo" McKenzie, 9th Wonder, Raphael Saadiq and James "Big Jim" Wright all produced on Mary's album..  :o

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

Will.i.am, Rodney Jerkins, Dre and Vidal, Cool & Dre, Bobby Ross Avila, Issiah "IZ" Avila, Brian Michael Cox, Tal Herzberg, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Davel "Bo" McKenzie, 9th Wonder, Raphael Saadiq and James "Big Jim" Wright all produced on Mary's album..  :o

this album is the shiiiit!!!