Author Topic: Last Nite I Woz Attacked!  (Read 660 times)

ecrazy

Re: Last Nite I Woz Attacked!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2005, 03:54:41 PM »
Crazy, I only thought muggings happend to ladies, thats some crazy shit, hope u feel better

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2005, 04:00:10 PM »
oh shit

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2005, 07:38:43 PM »
Yeah that sucks. I've never been mugged, cuz the dude was a pussy. 8) I got this nice ring that my grandpa gave me when he died. It's gold, with a fat ruby in it. This kid 2 years older than me (this was in elementary school) wanted it, and I told him to fuck himself. He just laughed and walked away. I was with one friend though. :P

Yeah I carried this sweet kirpan-lookin blade on me for near two years after I almost got shanked. What do you suggest I can wear wit me thats not so annoying? Something legal, like someone suggested a small screwdriver... what else?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2005, 04:28:53 AM »
small screwdriver sounds good, i would jus say i woz fixin somethin at my mates! self defence anyway aint it?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2005, 04:47:08 AM »
my grandma and her friend got robbed by some guy at gun point..........

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2005, 09:54:13 AM »
I'll tell you now mate, don't carry a screwdriver around with you. Not worth the hassle. Most gangs of muggers will be carrying knifes and I know which one I'd rather have. Fair play if you want to keep a blade on you and your willing to have a pop if someone trys robbing you but then you have the hassle of a) if you get caught with it on you by police and b) if you use it on someone properly your looking at time inside.

Best thing you can do is learn how to fight, atleast then you have some sort of defence. Also know when to bite your tongue and take a beating. All about damage limitation.

Carrying weapons is for ethnics.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2005, 10:50:31 AM »
if u need a weapon in the club, buy a bottle of beer and when your done with it stick it in you rback pocket (trust me it works) and if something happens then u got a shank lol

[img]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2005, 11:35:47 AM »
Just get a electric tazor.  Shit..I used to tazor someone like a fried chicken.  I kept zappin this homo like crazy.  NOn-stop action.

I was like.."damn, you want it, do you? Do you?" -zap-zap-  -zap-zap- ;)   :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2005, 11:38:19 AM »
small screwdriver sounds good, i would jus say i woz fixin somethin at my mates! self defence anyway aint it?

I'm from Canada. Self-Defense here is limited. If you go to far, you get the blame. Say he has a bat, and I stab him 3 times, it'll be my fault, even though he came after me. It's bullshit, which is why I'm moving to the US ASAP. :P

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2005, 11:56:13 AM »
damn that sucks.

my friend and his brother caught a kid walkin in his neighborhood that tried to jump him 2 weeks ago and they beat the shit out of him. 2 on 1 and knocked him out 3 times. lol

coola

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2005, 05:23:40 PM »
Just get a electric tazor.  Shit..I used to tazor someone like a fried chicken.  I kept zappin this homo like crazy.  NOn-stop action.

I was like.."damn, you want it, do you? Do you?" -zap-zap-  -zap-zap- ;)   :D

yeah dude i knew had a 40,000W tazar... would be a cool way to clear a dance floor  ;D

those things can kill someone if you zap em too much though, could fuck their heart over  :-\

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2005, 10:57:43 PM »

i dont know where u live in the UK, but i wouldnt carry any weapons with me, and i live on the mean streets on manchester :(

but ive never been mugged

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2005, 04:09:31 AM »
i live near b'ham check the map for a small town called stourbridge abd thats where im from

have u eva heard of the merry hill shoppin centre?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2005, 04:48:19 AM »
I'll tell you now mate, don't carry a screwdriver around with you. Not worth the hassle. Most gangs of muggers will be carrying knifes and I know which one I'd rather have. Fair play if you want to keep a blade on you and your willing to have a pop if someone trys robbing you but then you have the hassle of a) if you get caught with it on you by police and b) if you use it on someone properly your looking at time inside.

Best thing you can do is learn how to fight, atleast then you have some sort of defence. Also know when to bite your tongue and take a beating. All about damage limitation.

Carrying weapons is for ethnics.

Here, here.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2005, 06:23:34 AM »
nigga got dropped and stomped like a parade
you a fool for that one.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.