Author Topic: 50 cent speaks on yayos flop and more  (Read 785 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 cent speaks on yayos flop and more
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 04:31:35 PM »
I believe this story is fake. Too many spelling errors.
That's what I'm saying. Pissing me off.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 04:37:47 PM »
Same thing for Olivia - she's had two singles out now, and I don't think either one even entered the Top 100, which is why her album keeps getting pushed back. 

she had 2 singles out?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 04:43:58 PM »
Same thing for Olivia - she's had two singles out now, and I don't think either one even entered the Top 100, which is why her album keeps getting pushed back. 

she had 2 singles out?
lol. Yea. I only heard "twist it" I don't know why it got no play. It isn't too bad for G-Unit standards. I never heard the 2nd one though. I don't understand what they're trying to acompish by pushing her album back. It'll keep losing the little buzz it had. Either put the album out and let it flop or admit your never going to release it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 04:49:01 PM »

she had 2 singles out?
lol. Yea. I only heard "twist it" I don't know why it got no play. It isn't too bad for G-Unit standards. I never heard the 2nd one though. I don't understand what they're trying to acompish by pushing her album back. It'll keep losing the little buzz it had. Either put the album out and let it flop or admit your never going to release it.

nah my guess is she's gonna release a duet with 50 cent for her next single. either way she's a flopper
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 08:44:15 PM »
That's what I'm saying. Pissing me off.

It's not online, it's from the last XXL issue.  He typed it up himself, but he made a lot of mistakes in the process.  I've already read it myself, so I can vouch for its authenticity.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 10:32:14 PM »
^Propz for the info.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2005, 12:41:39 AM »
Them niggaz must come to the grips of reality,that nothing last forever.........get your money,and step to the fucking side.or put out better music....cause I can promise you that the only one that will go plat.or gold from here own out,is 50..........the fire is slowly going down.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 02:09:57 AM »
nah my guess is she's gonna release a duet with 50 cent for her next single. either way she's a flopper

Yeah, that's probably the next step. 50's overexposure is gonna ruin him in the end. So Seductive is just proof that a song with 50 doesn't get as much attention anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 02:12:56 AM »
i dunno i liked so seductive and pimpin as singles
but yayo doesnt have the things needed to crackl the mainstream
he should stuck with the grimey shit like live by the gun that woulda been a sick album then

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 01:15:39 PM »
Them niggaz must come to the grips of reality,that nothing last forever.........get your money,and step to the fucking side.or put out better music....cause I can promise you that the only one that will go plat.or gold from here own out,is 50..........the fire is slowly going down.
Naw I think Bucks & Banks are goona go atleast gold, but that's about it. Mobb deep has no mainstream appeal, we know about olivia, mase can't rap anymore, and who's evenchecking MOP? and spider's never coming out.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 05:02:38 PM »
the funny thing is 50 sayin that game only sold that many records cuz he was on all those hooks n shit but the same thing goes fo yayo n his shit flopped  :o 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2005, 11:57:36 PM »
the funny thing is 50 sayin that game only sold that many records cuz he was on all those hooks n shit but the same thing goes fo yayo n his shit flopped  :o 8)
Interesting. But that was before G-Unit started falling. (Before 50 released the massacre)

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 12:06:33 AM »
yayo also chimes in...."If I wasn't Tony Yayo, I would probably would diss g-unit too,"says Yayo, with characteristic bluster and self-effacing charm.
Yayo is a comedian. Who would wanna be a commercial let down like him? lol
:laugh:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 12:08:20 AM by We$t Coa$t »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 02:55:55 AM »
Naw I think Bucks & Banks are goona go atleast gold, but that's about it. Mobb deep has no mainstream appeal, we know about olivia, mase can't rap anymore, and who's evenchecking MOP? and spider's never coming out.
Ok.buck then...but banks, naw dude.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 10:17:31 AM »
^ agreed, but i think mobb deep will surprise us with some catchy club songs