Author Topic: 50 cent speaks on yayos flop and more  (Read 754 times)

ABN

Re: 50 cent speaks on yayos flop and more
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2005, 01:28:18 PM »
^ agreed, but i think mobb deep will surprise us with some catchy club songs
who the fuck wanna hear M-O-B-B make catchy club songs? they suck at making club songs and they need to get back to their grimey style but that´s somewhat impossible now bein that P´s wack.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2005, 01:35:55 PM »
Them niggaz must come to the grips of reality,that nothing last forever.........get your money,and step to the fucking side.or put out better music....cause I can promise you that the only one that will go plat.or gold from here own out,is 50..........the fire is slowly going down.
Naw I think Bucks & Banks are goona go atleast gold, but that's about it. Mobb deep has no mainstream appeal, we know about olivia, mase can't rap anymore, and who's evenchecking MOP? and spider's never coming out.
Ok.buck then...but banks, naw dude.
You don't think Banks is going to go gold? If he has a good first single, you better beilive he will. Buck is a little more of a question mark. But people knows he's the only G-Unot member with skills, so he will.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 04:29:55 PM »
[quote author=Dat Nigga Ted aka Eri-Jordan link=topic=98022.msg1018946#msg1018946 You don't think Banks is going to go gold? If he has a good first single, you better beilive he will. Buck is a little more of a question mark. But people knows he's the only G-Unot member with skills, so he will.

Nobody is checkin for Lloyd Banks anymore. Young Buck IS gonna sell, cuz he's the only G-Unit artist who works with artist outside his camp and doesnt sound like a bitch in interviews
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2005, 06:39:25 PM »
Nobody is checkin for Lloyd Banks anymore. Young Buck IS gonna sell, cuz he's the only G-Unit artist who works with artist outside his camp and doesnt sound like a bitch in interviews

Word.  Buck is the only one that can move on beyond G-Unit.  He killed on "Stay Fly".