Author Topic: Dilated Peoples - Back Again (Video) HOT! Feat. krondon, defari,b-real + more  (Read 125 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dilated Peoples - Back Again (Video) - December 17, 2005 By : Rud

After we premiered the new Dilated Peoples track "Back Again" back in September we informed you that it would be the first single from their fourth studio album, "20/20" which is due out February 21st 2006. We now have the video for the new single which i cannot stress enough is HOT, really great concept set in a simple environment! Some great cameos from Alchemist (producer of the track), B-Real, Defari and more and at the end of the video is the teaser clip of the single's B-Side, "Rapid Transit" which features Krondon. Check out the video below and request it when you see it on your local stations. Look for more news on the new album "20/20" soon.

Dilated Peoples - Back Again (Video)

www.dubcnn.com > enjoy! ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The video is dope, I saw it last week on some site but couldn't download it so props.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
yea that video is dope/

who in the group trains Martial Arts? cause they got some cats in the video wearing Gracie jiuJitsu shirts

Suga Foot

that video was dope.  I like the concept.  It was cool to see Swollen Members in the video too.