Author Topic: more suge knight + tupac dry snitching...  (Read 1208 times)

MIC

Re: more suge knight + tupac dry snitching...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2005, 02:39:17 AM »

orlando anderson killed 2pac and everybody in cali knows this by now

I don't live in Cali so I wouldn't know.
What I know is that the composite sketch of the shooter and Amir Muhammad's photos show a striking resemblance.
Maybe it's a coincidence, who knows.

I can see Rolling Stone doesn't show any photos, but there is a similar article in October issue of XXL (Suge and Petey Pablo on the cover) with photos.

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2005, 03:07:41 AM »
Tupac was not killed by Suge, thats BS, he beat down the wrong g to fuck with & paid the ultimate price (not endorsing it but thats what happens when u fuck with some ppl). Many ppl in the hood even guys who knew him like BG Casper at Streetgangs have confirmed Orlando was behind it

Biggie i wholeheartedly believe Suge did it...theres way too much evidence regarding that situation, nothing conclusive thou but i think ppl can say with enough certainty coz many ppl involved as witnesses victims or just criminals have admitted & told the same story

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 04:49:03 AM »
Nibs, that was a real good read.. props on that..

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2005, 07:22:22 AM »
rolling stone has a new story, pinning both the murders of b. smalls (not surprising) and tupac (pretty surprising in how credible their account is) on suge.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/8898338?rnd=1135190036292&has-player=true

here is an interesting quote:
The murder of Notorious B.I.G. had taken place not long before Knight was moved to the Men's Colony, and Ha'mmonds recalled that Knight hadn't needed much time after his arrival to take credit for the killing. "He said, 'My people handled the business. They took care of him . . . and he took it like a fat bitch.' He started laughing, and he said, 'We just missed Puffy.'" At first, Knight maintained that B.I.G.'s murder was retaliation for Shakur's slaying, according to Ha'mmonds. He began to doubt this story, though, when people associated with the Bay Area rappers Too Short and E-40 offered him money to assassinate Knight, insisting it was Knight who had had Shakur killed. "They asked me, Why am I hanging out with this dude," Ha'mmonds recalled, "when you know he killed homeboy?"

Two of the names Knight had mentioned in connection to the murder were "Reg" -- believed to be Death Row's then-director of security, Reggie Wright Jr. -- and an individual he referred to as Big Sykes. Knight went on to name two other members of the "team" that had taken B.I.G. out, according to Ha'mmonds: David Mack and Amir Muhammad. Knight told Ha'mmonds that all four had helped him arrange the murder by phone while he was incarcerated at the county jail in Los Angeles, and he gradually offered details about how the killing had been accomplished: Two women who had infiltrated the Bad Boy camp provided the information about when and where B.I.G. would be exposed, and his team had coordinated events on the night of the murder using cell phones. Knight never did tell him who exactly pulled the trigger, Ha'mmonds said. He did, however, ultimately reveal that his story about B.I.G.'s killing being payback for Tupac's murder was "a smokescreen," Ha'mmonds said, adding that shortly before Knight's transfer to Mule Creek State Prison, "He say, 'Later on, down the line, you'll see the big picture. It's about money.'" Knight also told Ha'mmonds he had no concern about being charged with B.I.G.'s death. "He told me this out of his own mouth, that because LAPD was involved, that this murder would never be solved, and that 'If anybody says anything against me, I can find out.'"

according to this account, too short and e-40 wanted suge dead for having pac killed.  the story also mentions snoop's claim that suge was behind pac's murder... 

the story is really about how l.a. covered up their own corruption, but it's getting insane how much street shit is being reported in the media.

:sleep:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2005, 07:29:01 AM »
Due to all tha respect, love and God like praise that 2Pac gets people who aren't fans of him do and say anything to tarnish his image. 2Pac's been dead for 9 years and counting and witt all tha shit that's said on tha internet around tha world up to this day is amazing it's as if he's still alive.

I'm somewhat thankfull for all tha negativity coz that brings my respect level for him higher and higher.

Jealousy is tha weakest emotion that anyone can embrace

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2005, 10:17:59 AM »
Tupac was not killed by Suge, thats BS, he beat down the wrong g to fuck with & paid the ultimate price (not endorsing it but thats what happens when u fuck with some ppl). Many ppl in the hood even guys who knew him like BG Casper at Streetgangs have confirmed Orlando was behind it

Biggie i wholeheartedly believe Suge did it...theres way too much evidence regarding that situation, nothing conclusive thou but i think ppl can say with enough certainty coz many ppl involved as witnesses victims or just criminals have admitted & told the same story

i knew baby lane like my brother. take it to da bank. BG did it.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 06:32:32 PM »
good read.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2005, 07:53:41 PM »
i knew baby lane like my brother. take it to da bank. BG did it.

alright, suge knight didn't do it.  so look how far rollingstone.com is going to twist the facts to make it seem like suge setup pac.

a) they claim that suge and mob was working with baby lane and the sscc's in order to kill pac. 
- they claim baby lane took a dive in the brawl at the mgm when suge socked him
- they suggest suge made a call to tip off the shooters as to where he, and pac, would be
- they ignore the reports of hostilities between mob/death row and sscc's earlier on (cats getting robbed for death row medallions at lakewood mall)
- they ignore reports of retaliation in compton after the murder

in an article where rollingstone is attacking the credibility of the l.a. times, they themselves are engaging in some shaky journalism, all to trash suge knight and pin pac's murder on him.

it's also interesting that baby lane can be at that vibe party with dj quik and them, if everyone knows he's the guy that shot pac.  that is clearly a guy not concerned about retaliation at that point...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

papa-smurf

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2005, 12:05:07 AM »
Ok,everybody know suge might have had something 2 do with biggie murder,THats more then obvious and i would believe that it could b a chance that he had something 2 do with pac murder,But i dont think nobody is stupid enough 2 have a car shot up that they driveing in just 2 kill someone,i know i would not have my car shot up just because i wont my homeboy dead,THats 2 much of a risk of hitting me,i think suge isnt that stupid,Pac was in the passenger seat,Suge was in the driver seat,If somebody shoot the car up then he is lucky not 2 get hit,We all know niggas aim aint that great,So i dont think suge would of risk getting killed just 2 kill tupac,But i wonder why they investigateing biggie murder way more then tupacs murder,

Tupac mother is not all into finding out who killed her son like biggie mother is,Is it because tupac mother know that tupac is still alive,Who know's,I would think tupac mother would b trying 2 solve her sons mother just as much as biggies mother is,But damn after reading that its amazeing how many snicth niggas it is,damn nigga sis just snitching on suge,Telling everything,Talking about he said this,he told me this and all of that shit,But good read,interesting

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2005, 05:41:14 AM »
i dont think nobody is stupid enough 2 have a car shot up that they driveing in just 2 kill someone,i know i would not have my car shot up just because i wont my homeboy dead,THats 2 much of a risk of hitting me,i think suge isnt that stupid

Exactly,

not even someone who's in a Special Ed school will do that alot of people just hate Suge Knight plain and simple those they get blinded by tha hate that they believe any negative thing his name is involved witt. I'm sure if tha news started reporting that Suge killed Jesus people are gonna believe
    ::)

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2005, 07:40:17 AM »
Ok,everybody know suge might have had something 2 do with biggie murder,THats more then obvious and i would believe that it could b a chance that he had something 2 do with pac murder,But i dont think nobody is stupid enough 2 have a car shot up that they driveing in just 2 kill someone,i know i would not have my car shot up just because i wont my homeboy dead,THats 2 much of a risk of hitting me,i think suge isnt that stupid,Pac was in the passenger seat,Suge was in the driver seat,If somebody shoot the car up then he is lucky not 2 get hit,We all know niggas aim aint that great,So i dont think suge would of risk getting killed just 2 kill tupac,But i wonder why they investigateing biggie murder way more then tupacs murder,

Tupac mother is not all into finding out who killed her son like biggie mother is,Is it because tupac mother know that tupac is still alive,Who know's,I would think tupac mother would b trying 2 solve her sons mother just as much as biggies mother is,But damn after reading that its amazeing how many snicth niggas it is,damn nigga sis just snitching on suge,Telling everything,Talking about he said this,he told me this and all of that shit,But good read,interesting

i expect she know who did it.the dude he slapped....

Citizen-Y

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2005, 10:40:20 PM »

Dude, Pac is dead man.