Author Topic: Question about "Chin Check"  (Read 422 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Question about "Chin Check"
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005, 04:58:59 AM »
** Oh wait, in fact you're right about Chin Check not being on Ice Cube's... I mistaked that one for Hello. It is on N.W.A's tho.

Peace! :D
No pb , there are so many versions : remastered, .....

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 05:32:27 AM »
Xzibit's "U Know" track was also a NWA beat.He barely managed to get that beat.

How do you know that homie?
I think he either said it in some interview or some member said he read an interview where X said something like that,i cant remember.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 06:29:45 AM »
Elevz is full of shit.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 06:36:08 AM »
Yea, it was supposed to be the first song we heard from what was supposed 2 be a NWA album. Hello was also considered an NWA song, even though it was on Ice Cube's album.

That's what I thought for both of them. My bro told me about this song when it came out and said it was for the new NWA CD.
that is true, but it didnt end up happenin, there was meant to be a nwa reunion with snoop takin eazy e's spot.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 09:22:14 AM »
u can get it on NWA Legacy Vol 2 also.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 10:50:32 AM »
I read somewhere that "Chin Check" was originally supposed to be on "2001", but it was used for the soundtrack instead.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 02:21:39 PM »
Yea, it was supposed to be the first song we heard from what was supposed 2 be a NWA album. Hello was also considered an NWA song, even though it was on Ice Cube's album.

That's what I thought for both of them. My bro told me about this song when it came out and said it was for the new NWA CD.
that is true, but it didnt end up happenin, there was meant to be a nwa reunion with snoop takin eazy e's spot.

That's what I heard, too.