Author Topic: Tony Dungy's Son Dies at the Age of 18  (Read 209 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Tony Dungy's Son Dies at the Age of 18
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2005, 07:10:03 PM »
damn suicide is a bitch, that's fucked up to do it.... look at the situation it puts your family in  :P

the guy shoulda thought about having his fuckin girlfriend find him dead and have all his siblings and parents have to deal with it a few days before Xmas  :o

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2005, 07:11:52 PM »
damn suicide is a bitch, that's fucked up to do it.... look at the situation it puts your family in  :P

the guy shoulda thought about having his fuckin girlfriend find him dead and have all his siblings and parents have to deal with it a few days before Xmas  :o

seriously...what an asshole, he couldve killed her and taken out two birds with one stone

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 07:12:38 PM »
I was reading his MySpace earlier which is deleted now.

He commited suicide because he preganat g/f wouldn't marry him/spilt up with him according to his MySpace friends.

The guy was a super wanksta, good thing they took down his MySpace.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's no need to throw insults at the kid.

P.S. If I had a daughter that got pregnant I'd force her to marry the father of the baby.

What if he's abusive or just a total loser? It won't benefit your daughter and definitely not the kid.

Yeah but its still not worth having anyone die over even if it turned out to be him and he was an ass. Yeah he was stupid for killing himself just like anyone would be but you gotta feel bad for his parents especially his dad who worked very hard to have a almost undefeated NFL team. Just imagine what the hell is running through his head now. Especially if the kid really had problems and he tried to help him out and now failed at it. The way i look at it the girl is a total bitch for not marrying him and splitting up with him. I imagine she must feel pretty bad now which she very much deserves but her parents sure dont at all. If i were the father id sue the bitch and have her baby taken away when its born.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »
r.i.p. to James.