Author Topic: Charli Baltimore. DMX, LL Cool J & More News  (Read 376 times)

ABN

Re: Charli Baltimore. DMX, LL Cool J & More News
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2005, 07:38:40 AM »
yea Charli´s wack, how the fuck could they let her ruin that dope ass NJD beat*smh*. Tech should´ve rapped on it instead coz he would´ve ripped it.
what the fuck is niggaz listening to on here. Charli ripped the shit out that track, better than MOST dudes would've done.  It's like niggaz hatin' on her 'cause of her past affiliations or something. 
huh? i don´t hate MI i just hate Ja Rule and the only reason why anyone has ever cared about Charli in the industry is coz she was Biggie´s slut. pffff Lil Kim doin a wack ass Eminem imitation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charli´s career.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2005, 02:31:22 PM »
i really have never liked female rappers (with the exception of jean grae)...but i gotta say charli baltimore does have some talent...seh just doesnt use it lol....most of her shit is wack but when shes on point she really comes correct. when she drops an album i'll definitely download it and give it a serious listen. but im not really expecting her to drop anything decent

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 04:18:59 PM »
I dont think Charli's that bad. Challi Baltimore>Tony Yayo

lmao

actually she's not that bad. her verses on "Last Temptation" were hella nice. i doubt anyone else on here can admit that tho

i can admit that.  :)
NO MORE WAR

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2005, 05:32:58 AM »
yea Charli´s wack, how the fuck could they let her ruin that dope ass NJD beat*smh*. Tech should´ve rapped on it instead coz he would´ve ripped it.
what the fuck is niggaz listening to on here. Charli ripped the shit out that track, better than MOST dudes would've done.  It's like niggaz hatin' on her 'cause of her past affiliations or something. 
huh? i don´t hate MI i just hate Ja Rule and the only reason why anyone has ever cared about Charli in the industry is coz she was Biggie´s slut. pffff Lil Kim doin a wack ass Eminem imitation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charli´s career.
That's the thing.  I'm not talking about her career.  I'm talking about the HERE and NOW and HERE AND NOW that bitch is ripping shit.  She always had talent, hopefully her new alliance brings that more to the forefront.  On another note, has anybody ever seen Charli's legs when she was modeling?  I just got to say one word to describe them things= Slammin'