Author Topic: New Year Predictions for the Game, the West and Black wallstreet?  (Read 706 times)

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
Haha, do you have any new year predictions for The game

I think that the old label will flop because they don't know what the fuck they are doing thats why The Game hired Henchmen.  And I think his own shit is going to flop, because nobody going to believe shit he got to say.  I think if he do rap, he better start talking about how he hate the niggas on his block because they lazy or some shit like that.  Otherwise, his album going to flop.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Year Predictions for the Game, the West and Black wallstreet?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 05:13:08 PM »
If Dre is behind Game's project, I'm sure he'll do fine. If Dre hooks him up with a banging club joint for the 1st single, and Game's got strong 2nd & 3rd singles plus a dope album overall, it's all good.

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 05:28:22 PM »
If Dre is behind Game's project, I'm sure he'll do fine. If Dre hooks him up with a banging club joint for the 1st single, and Game's got strong 2nd & 3rd singles plus a dope album overall, it's all good.

I feel you but he isolated his mainstream audience by saying Fuck 50.  Then he isolating his street audience by his beef in his own hood.  It's like who gone love Game the ladies?  He might need to start singing like Ja Rule.  The ratio of who is his fan base, let's break that down.  90% of his fans came from 50.  Then those who stayed along stayed only because they believed in this "Black wallstreet movement" he was pushing.  Now they even saying he aint shit.  Who gone buy his shit?  I mean it's that small percent like me that don't give a fuck if he make up a good ass song (ghost written or not) I will cop it.  But there is that big ratio and shit, and I know Iovine aint going to buy his albums this year.  8)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 05:32:30 PM »
You make a good point. I mean I'll pick up his record regardless, but I can see whatchu mean. "Put You On The Game" didn't get too much attention, and that track was crazy dope, imo. Thing is, Game is a credible artist but the mainstream audience today is fixated on commercialized songs, aka catchy hooks, singing and clubbish beats.

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 05:39:14 PM »
You make a good point. I mean I'll pick up his record regardless, but I can see whatchu mean. "Put You On The Game" didn't get too much attention, and that track was crazy dope, imo. Thing is, Game is a credible artist but the mainstream audience today is fixated on commercialized songs, aka catchy hooks, singing and clubbish beats.

I liked that Put You On The Game too, but it didn't do well.  Yes they like that flashy stuff.  And I am trying to see how they are going to repackage him, and remarket him.  I don't even think he got a distro deal at all.  Because he didn't do any magnificent 50 cent numbers.   Game really fucked himself. I think he just made some poor business decisions really too early in his career.  I could be wrong.  But I don't think he will do well not unless he goes the chingy route. But I will pick it up too. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 12:55:36 AM »
Yeah I agree with you.Game fucked it up  >:(

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 01:05:06 AM »

For real? I don't know how it's with you, but Imma be about the music, lyrics and the beats, not about beefs and the press.
Maybe there are people who won't gonna buy his album because of the beef with 50, but it would be quite stupid if the next album is gonna be hot produced and shit, right?
So I don't know, Imma go cop that shit if his album is hot. That's almost all there is for me to it.

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 01:30:48 AM »
^ true that, I don't care bout wut other peeps think and mtv that tries to hypnotize me into buying/liking 50's shit, imma cop this album  8)

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 02:12:52 AM »
right its the music what counts...i dont will support a bunch of street niggaz from compton i never seen never meet and never heard a track of them....game drops the heat with his tapes and albums so its not hard to decide where i have to go....

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 09:03:58 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 09:12:07 PM »
Game will be fine. You think mainstream fans got loyalty? As soon as they hear a hot song that gets a ton of radio play then they'll go out and buy it. His only worries are the people from the streets, but they bootleg his shit anyways so who cares.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2005, 11:06:56 PM »
ill be suprised if he releases another album on aftermath
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 03:20:12 AM »

For real? I don't know how it's with you, but Imma be about the music, lyrics and the beats, not about beefs and the press.
Maybe there are people who won't gonna buy his album because of the beef with 50, but it would be quite stupid if the next album is gonna be hot produced and shit, right?
So I don't know, Imma go cop that shit if his album is hot. That's almost all there is for me to it.

Well there are 2 things

a)He wont sell because of what the thread starter said and probably wont even release another album on Aftermath.I hope im wrong though.

b)He hasnt stepped his game up.He is dope on mixtapes but as soon as he drops a verse on someones album its "Like this, like that..." PLus he saad it himself that he will work with the same producers as Documentary and that he wont change anything because he will stick with the formula.I dont want Documentary part 2  :P

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 04:28:10 AM »
ill be suprised if he releases another album on aftermath

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 02:14:51 PM »
Game will be aight, Im coppin his new shit. From the store not downloaded.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!