Author Topic: Game releases long ass statement about the BWS drama  (Read 1244 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game releases long ass statement about the BWS drama
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 03:31:32 AM »
In the past year (2005) I have spent over $1.5 million dollars on my homies & employees of The Black Wallstreet label. I bought niggas Nu cars, gave niggas thousands of dollars in cash daily, paid for niggas to go on trips that hood niggas will never be able to go on in their lifetime. I took care of niggas kids, paid niggas rent, gave niggas jewelry & a lot of other shit that I didn't have to do. All that and I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING in return from them. I let niggas live, let them make money off ME using my name, selling my shit all without asking for a cut, and gave them the opportunity of a lifetime to do whatever they want, opening the doors very few ever see to get in the business and giving them the chance to make something legal, positive, and legit out of their lives

Game = Santa Claus ??
If half of this shit is true, why would BWS diss him so bad.. ???

The truth is probably somewhere in between Games version and BWS version.

Funny how you were cheesin on my DVD 6 months ago, but now that your album about to come out and single has gotten NO play (EVEN in L.A. radio stations- YOUR home town), you decide to take the 50 route and try to get attention and sales by sparking up beef.

LOL, what a hypocrite, Game had a gang of beefs when he promoted the Documentary.  :D
And what is he selling the Stop Snitchin DVD, and his last 5 mixtapes on.. ?

I aint even talkin shit im stating facts, who is the ONLY rap artist in the past 10 years to go even Platinum from the West besides Dre, 2Pac, & Snoop???

Xzibits "Restless" sold as much, or more than The Documentary, Eastsidaz went platinum, Ice Cube went platinum, Black Eyed Peas.  :laugh:
Game should do his homework.  :grumpy:

Jome is speaking the truth again.@ everyone else --> at least try to be more objective.I cant even imagine all the hate 50 Cent would get if he had written the exact same letter.

I hope everything turns out the best for Game  8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 03:33:37 AM »
game should go back to his old crip hood ...maybe they will let him claim their hood without taking all his money..lol
imao game is talkin all that gangbang blood shit in public shit but even his own people were only laughin about him
spider was right when he said it was hard to hang with game because he had to defend him all the time  
Oh yeah, fuck Spider Joke & all them fake ass G UNOT crips........ Again FUCK SPIDER JOKE & ALL THEM FAKE ASS G UNOT CRIPS !!! Spider please stop trying to fool these fans into believing your a factor in this L.A. Gangbangin' shit. You don't even come outside & I know 100 crip & blood gangs lookin for yo buster ass nigga. How you gone be from a crip gang in L.A. and then be from G UNOT crip (and get G UNOT tattooed on your body before you get your OWN gang
lmao game still acting like a tough guy
say that into spiders face and film it

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 04:19:48 AM »
man this situation is really fucked up and like somebody said before that money is the root of all evil. That's actually true because only money can fuck up a relationship between two brother's. The truth got to be somewhere between Game and Fase story so we just have to wait and see what happens..Maybe if Billboard was alive this shit wouldn't happen..

ABN

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 04:25:19 AM »
lmao naw Restless didnīt even sell half of what the Documentary sold.

Joker. Goldfish memory ??
Last time I heard, a year or two ago, Restless was at approx. 2.5 mill in U.S, can't find newer figures/numbers..

In September, Game was at:

140 GAME DOCUMENTARY 7,018 2 6,852 2,203,004

Restless double platinum, it's a sign of the times.  8)
Restless sold that much??? :o I was almost sure that CD went only 1x platinum.
thatīs coz Restless only went 1x platinum...............

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2005, 04:35:10 AM »
lmao naw Restless didnīt even sell half of what the Documentary sold.

Joker. Goldfish memory ??
Last time I heard, a year or two ago, Restless was at approx. 2.5 mill in U.S, can't find newer figures/numbers..

In September, Game was at:

140 GAME DOCUMENTARY 7,018 2 6,852 2,203,004

Restless double platinum, it's a sign of the times.  8)
Restless sold that much??? :o I was almost sure that CD went only 1x platinum.

nah Restless never sold 2.5 mill.

Jome

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2005, 07:10:32 AM »
nah Restless never sold 2.5 mill.

Believe what you want to believe.  :grumpy:

ABN

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2005, 07:18:15 AM »

Jome

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2005, 07:22:23 AM »
^^ You can't count on RIAA, many albums go platinum without being certified, or updated on RIAA's website. That's no proof. :nawty:

ABN

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2005, 07:42:00 AM »
they update the artists certifications every time they gets a new album certified
XZIBIT RESTLESS 01/23/01 LOUD G ALBUM SOLO Std
XZIBIT RESTLESS 01/23/01 LOUD P ALBUM SOLO Std
XZIBIT MAN VS. MACHINE 11/12/02 COLUMBIA G ALBUM SOLO Std
XZIBIT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 02/02/05 COLUMBIA G ALBUM SOLO Std

Jome

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2005, 07:48:08 AM »
they update the artists certifications every time they gets a new album certified
XZIBIT RESTLESS 01/23/01 LOUD G ALBUM SOLO Std
XZIBIT RESTLESS 01/23/01 LOUD P ALBUM SOLO Std
XZIBIT MAN VS. MACHINE 11/12/02 COLUMBIA G ALBUM SOLO Std
XZIBIT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION 02/02/05 COLUMBIA G ALBUM SOLO Std

Like I said:

many albums go platinum without being certified.

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2005, 08:35:47 AM »
man this situation is really fucked up and like somebody said before that money is the root of all evil. That's actually true because only money can fuck up a relationship between two brother's. The truth got to be somewhere between Game and Fase story so we just have to wait and see what happens..Maybe if Billboard was alive this shit wouldn't happen..

ye, it sucks that billboard died... i think this shit wouldn't have happened then

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2005, 09:10:50 AM »

ye, it sucks that billboard died... i think this shit wouldn't have happened then
yeah because it feel's like Game really took that hard and since he and Game where best friends maybe he could of stopped this whole shit happening..didn't Billboard say that his cousin and Fase's cousin where really tight and started the whole gangbangin shit..?

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2005, 10:08:30 AM »
^ ye , on that dvd when billboard died and his funeral was, you saw game crying, he was destroyed from inside, lost his homeboy for life, think of how fucked up you will become @ thinkin about everything when ur best homie dies...

and i believe that is was him saying that yea

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2005, 10:22:44 AM »

We Fly High

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2005, 10:37:10 AM »
ill check soundscan and get back to you guys on this xzibit matter. my coworker has soundscan access.