Author Topic: Breaking News: Game brother SHITS ON HIM  (Read 1669 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Breaking News: Game brother SHITS ON HIM
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 11:06:39 AM »
I don´t know but to me that whole beef seems fake... Can´t point my finger on it but I couldn´t imagine beefing with a family member.. that, of course, doesn´t mean that others would do the same as me but just think about it... 2 brothers just make up a story and spread it on the net... soon it will be covered by MTV and so on... maybe someone gets shot in the leg to make it look legit...  ::)
Now you created a new buzz for yourself and keep others interested in you... Some day the whole G Unot thing had to stop... so they just create new beef..

I´m probably wrong but I wouldn´t be surprised if I´m right.. lol

I don't think it makes sense in this case though. They family, and when they squash it later people won't believe that fase just talked some shit when he shitted on game's credibility. Everybody who thought game's gangsta talk was real will doubt it when they hear that his older brother, who everybody pointed at when people questioned game's credibility, and who has grown up with him, lived with him since game was born, says he's not for real.

when you got beef with other big names the publicity's helping but when people hear about somebody turning his back on his former close friends / family it hurts their reputation, that's one of the reasons 50 ain't gettin love like he used to in ny.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 11:12:24 AM »
That's unfortunate to have problems and then air them out during the Holidays, no less. Hopefully they can resolve this.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 11:24:01 AM »
fake beef haha. this shit is not fake. big fase and the blac wallstreet dont give a fucc about game. cedar blocc aint down wit Game. straight up!. much props to fase. he dont deserve a fag for a brother.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
lol at "BREAKING NEWS"

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2005, 11:43:58 AM »
atleast Phat Rat is still down with Game ;D ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2005, 11:58:50 AM »
Damn, money and fame is a real bitch. Either Phase is just real jealous of Game's success because he never made it as a rapper or Game is just fuckin' up. I think it's a little bit of both.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2005, 12:08:32 PM »
He builds rappers? No Dr Dre builds rappers out on the west especially the likes of Game.

Exactly, at the end of the day its all thanks to Dre. No doubt Fase was heavily involved especially street cred but musically, cmon.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2005, 12:34:42 PM »
man this is crazy! It's his own flesh and blood, these two need to sit down and try to work thing's out. Man this shit can only happen on the westcoast... :(

yeah, this beef is bullshit. I still dont even get the whole point of their stupid beef. I think Fase just wants a bigger part of Game's money and Game might've not given him enough attention lately, so Fase feels kinda ignored.
this is what its all about fase wants more money and fame from game and game is giving it to him but fase doesnt think its enough so its just a mis understanding ... game is like fuck this i already hooked him up and he is not being grateful and fase is like game is being a little bitch and not giving me enough cash and shit for what i do.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2005, 01:09:49 PM »
lol

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2005, 11:25:02 PM »
Big Fase bein the real one i can guarantee that. Dat Nigga a Real Nigga. Trust me.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2005, 11:38:10 PM »
I just finished reading The Game's statement now i come into tha forums i see this thread  :( i'll leave this one to read in tha morning i got other shit to check out.   :)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2005, 01:02:41 AM »
I don´t know but to me that whole beef seems fake... Can´t point my finger on it but I couldn´t imagine beefing with a family member.. that, of course, doesn´t mean that others would do the same as me but just think about it... 2 brothers just make up a story and spread it on the net... soon it will be covered by MTV and so on... maybe someone gets shot in the leg to make it look legit...  ::)
Now you created a new buzz for yourself and keep others interested in you... Some day the whole G Unot thing had to stop... so they just create new beef..

Nah man, it's no possible way that this is fake, and that they would do this for publicity. For one, how could this beef in anyway make Game's shoes sell?? Beef sells albums, mainly because people want to buy the album and hear somebody else get dissed. With this, it doesn't make either side look good or "gangsta" in any way to make people like em more, and it definitely won't sell. How many people are gonna say "Game got beef with his brother and they split up......so let me go buy some Hurricanes!!"

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2005, 03:18:26 AM »

Nah man, it's no possible way that this is fake, and that they would do this for publicity. For one, how could this beef in anyway make Game's shoes sell?? Beef sells albums, mainly because people want to buy the album and hear somebody else get dissed. With this, it doesn't make either side look good or "gangsta" in any way to make people like em more, and it definitely won't sell. How many people are gonna say "Game got beef with his brother and they split up......so let me go buy some Hurricanes!!"

hahah exactly cuzz.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2005, 05:13:16 AM »
I think fase is probably mad coz their hood is lookin up to game like they probably did fase. Also fase aint gettin no money from game and when game gets into beef in rap he is always gonna be runnin back to fase and cedar block. This shit is gonna get resolved even if fase says he aint gonna reach out to resolved it.

Eihtball

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2005, 07:08:44 AM »
Fase strikes me as being kinda bitter (and probably trying to draw attention to himself), so I dunno how legit this all is.  But then again, I've always thought Game's whole "Westside Story" sounded fabricated - it seemed pretty obvious to me that Fase was like his mentor, and that probably translated to lyrical influence as well.  I mean, let's face the facts - even if Game is a Cedar Block Piru, he didn't start hustling and gangbanging until he was 18, and that's kinda late to become a banger (most cats start around the time they're in Junior High, or even earlier), so it was hard for me to imagine Game could really be the vet he claims he is.  Game is like too many other West Coast rappers - he's so obsessed with having credibility that he'll use any means possible to buy himself some, and inevitably, the truth always comes out.