Author Topic: Updated: Spider Loc dissin game(doja)..talks about "punking" Game, Eastwood etc  (Read 1511 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
about bigfase last post

Regardless Of What Cuz Say He Told U I Mobbed Up There 4 Deep While They Were Hundreds To Holla About Somethin That Wuz A Problem, U Judge 4 Ya Self Who I Am. And Yaw Talkin About Deep If U Knew How Many Niggaz Will Move At My Command,. But Ridaz Know It Dont Take A Gang Of Niggaz To Move No Crowd, I Went To Hollar At Cuz 4 Deep While It Wuz Tension I Popped Up On Brazil To Get The Release With The G Uint Shit On Yeah Niggaz Wuz Lookin Hot Like Haters But Didnt Say Shit And Aint Nan Nigga Walked No Where In My Sight With No G Unot Shirt On Not Sayin I Would Have Did Nothin If I Had Seen One Right There I Aint No Dummy But I Didnt See One And He Talkin Like Its Hard Fa Me To Feel The Tension But Aint Nobody Touched Me And They Supposed To Be G Unit Killas, Cuz Is A Hoe Fa Speakiin On The Loc He The Same Nigga That Kept Tellin Me At The Record Stroe He Aint No Rap Nigga Or No Industry Nigga Thats His Brother He A Street Nigga, But In His Interview He Been Rappin Longer Than Game And He Tryin To Manage A Rapper That Sounds Like A Rap Industry Nigga To Me, Ask Him  Y He Spent So Much Time Tryin To Convince Me He Wuz A Street Nigga, And I Wish A Nigga Would Come Anywhere Around Me And Mine Askin Any Kinda Questions About A Problem They Gone Get It If I An Fake I Dont Know What A Real Nigga Is, What Wuz I Supposed To Do Start A Fight? And Whe Had Words Not Kind Ones Aint Nobody Tucc They Tail It Wuz Big Tension, Bottom Line Them Niggaz Aint Fit To Approach Me About Shit

ThA KiD

• 'G'
this will make a great t.v show one day

GangstaBoogy

what a lot of you are not remembering is - NO ONES HEARS HIM. he's talkin a lot of shiet on his forum to get respect, but thats obviously backfiring at him. to be real his album is never comin out. spider = nothin more than a flunkie with a g-unit tattoo. and he's made an ass out of himself.

CONGRADULATIONS SPIDER!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

I aint trippin off dude.
tellem to ask around again,because I know he had to have already heard.
talkin about niggaz movin on yo command,if the street niggas who U fuck wit read the internet,you would be in trouble for that statement..
Real niggaz dont move on command,we move as 1.

nigga was explainin to me how he went to private school & thats the only thing a nigga can say about him.
muthafuckas got shot on campus @ the high school I went to
Centennial High nigga,89-93.
Cedar Block aint real ?,we gonna see when u get sent back to the Penn for being stupid nigga.CBP lifers want some of yo ass nigga.
i been in these streets since I was 11 nigga,im 30 now.

I aint gonna give dude the attention he is beggin 4,Fake ass fool.

Game told U and the whole world where I live nigga,I saw u creepin by peekin b4.
I dont know where u at,1st place imma look is in 50cents pants,I heard u like to play pocket pool wit 50.jackin blood off daily!!

and that was Fase' response, but for real this shit gonna get fucked up if they don´t get it togheter and sayin that someone gonna get raped if they go to the pen aint gonna help the situation.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Spider Loc dissin game(doja...lol) on his forum
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2006, 04:29:30 AM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

coola

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »
Is this guy illiterate??...every third word is spelled wrongly. lol

LMAO thats almost quote worthy... sorry dude, but it's "spelt wrong" not "spelled wrongly" ... just a funny contradiction thats all  ;D

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!

about Eastwood

Man I Do What The Fucc I Wanna Do. Just Know I Wuz The Nigga Shitted On Around Death Row. While These Niggas Cashed Checcs And Took Triips And Used Up Countless Hours Of Studio Time I Wuz Barely Involved. While They Made Numerous Radio Appearences Durin That Time The First Time I Saw The Inside Of A Radio Station Young Bucc Walked Me In It. Im Not Lookin To Have None Of Them Niggaz On My. Album. Its All Love With Crook But He Doin His Thang And Im Doin Mine. We Hollar Every Now And Then And We Are Gonna Be Gettin Down Together But Not On The West Kept Secret And East Wood? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha If Yaw Only Knew. I Will Neva In My True Blue Life Rap With Cuz. He Has Zero Baccbone He's A Clown And A Joke. I Dont Respect Him At All. If U Knew Where We Came From B4 Suge And How Much I Know About How Weird Cuz Is. Then When We Got Ova There I Neva Treated Cuz Like No Weine, While He Went Super Hollywood On A Nigga I Just Played The Cut. He Came And Appoligized Afta Suge Started Cuttin Off His Water. He Wuz Gettin Evicted And Shit And Wuznt Gettin His Checcs He Became Humble And Hollered At Me To Appologize Fa Goin Hollywood. Those Were His Words. He Told Me Suge Got In His Head And Wuz Playin Him Against Me. I Still Didnt Get Mad Cuz I Expected That Type Of Shit From Cuz He Wuznt My Homie Or Nothin. Then He Jumped On My Nutts Hard Whe N The Unit Came. I Guess Game Reached Out And He Flipped. At The Row He Used To Talk Bad About Cuz. Im The One And Only West Kept Secret
they(crook east) where signed to death row,he was not.maybe thats the reason they got payed and looked after.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »

LMAO thats almost quote worthy... sorry dude, but it's "spelt wrong" not "spelled wrongly" ... just a funny contradiction thats all  ;D

:D

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2006, 10:58:53 AM »

actually, it is you that is wrong.

a) spelled and spelt are equivalent, atleast in american english.  americans almost never use "spelt".  so leave reggie along about that.

b) wrong and wrongly are actually equivalent in that sentence.  "wrongly" is probably more correct as it is the adverb form of "wrong";  however "wrong" can be also be used as an adverb so technically they are both correct.

imagine he had used "incorrect" instead of "wrong":
one would say:
"spelled incorrectly"
and certainly not:
"spelled incorrect"

similarly you typically can move adverb's around:
"wrongly spelled" or "spelled wrongly"

and even though "wrong" can be used as an adverb, it would be seen as incorrect, or atleast bad form [possibly indicating poor education] to say "wrong spelled".

"spelled wrong" is passable. 

the bottom line is you need to step your grammar up before before you try to clown others.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 11:02:13 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

coola

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2006, 09:53:35 PM »

actually, it is you that is wrong.

a) spelled and spelt are equivalent, atleast in american english.  americans almost never use "spelt".  so leave reggie along about that.

b) wrong and wrongly are actually equivalent in that sentence.  "wrongly" is probably more correct as it is the adverb form of "wrong";  however "wrong" can be also be used as an adverb so technically they are both correct.

imagine he had used "incorrect" instead of "wrong":
one would say:
"spelled incorrectly"
and certainly not:
"spelled incorrect"

similarly you typically can move adverb's around:
"wrongly spelled" or "spelled wrongly"

and even though "wrong" can be used as an adverb, it would be seen as incorrect, or atleast bad form [possibly indicating poor education] to say "wrong spelled".

"spelled wrong" is passable. 

the bottom line is you need to step your grammar up before before you try to clown others.

yes sir !