Author Topic: Beanie Sigel Heads Back To Court... Again, Charged With Assaulting 53-Year-Old  (Read 247 times)

cmills133

• Lil Geezy
B]Beanie Sigel is scheduled to kick the year off by heading back to court-this time for allegedly beating up 53-year-old Philadelphia man.

The misdemeanor assault case stems from an incident in which Beans allegedly got into a verbal altercation with Wendell Mathis. According to reports, Beans called a woman Mathis was talking to a "ho." A physical confrontation ensued and Mathis ended up with a broken eye socket.

Considering Beanie's rap sheet, which includes a federal gun possession charge and a weed-selling charge, the assault case could land the emcee behind bars for a year.

Beanie was acquitted of an attempted murder charge this past September. Months later, he was jailed until he paid $26,000 in child support and $2,000 in fines. The assault case is the last in a series of court cases Beans has undergone in the past few years.

Meanwhile, Kevin Green, the man accused of killing Beans' stepfather, Sam Derry, is scheduled for a January preliminary hearing to determine whether there's enough evidence to take thee case to trial. Green is accused of shooting Derry and setting his body on fire.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8086[/B]

Sikotic™

Lock his dumb ass away. He's had too many chances, he's just a fuck up. I feel bad for him too because he's a dope MC.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

Lock his dumb ass away. He's had too many chances, he's just a fuck up. I feel bad for him too because he's a dope MC.

co-sign
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

herpes

damn muslims, when will they learn.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey sikotic.. is that ur dog in ur sig?? if so what kind of dog is it?

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Sikotic™

Yeah, its a shi-tzu.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'

Yeah, it's an ugly mutt
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, its a shi-tzu.
homos walk around with those kind of dogs...get you a manly dog homie.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I cracks me up some time.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sikotic™

Yeah, what can I say, its a gay ass dog. He's tougher than a pitbull though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE