Author Topic: got sonned by a bitch i scored on new years...  (Read 394 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: got sonned by a bitch i scored on new years...
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
dayum, that sucks... does sound like her fella wrote that.. but if she did then she got issues and need to leave that sittin on curb

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
sounds more like the dude wrote that message ;)

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2006, 04:54:24 PM »
'had sex 3 times before he pulled out then made me cum'

uh, what? im not tryin to have my dick in a girl while cumming 3 times, that shit is nasty, then how did he make her cum after he pulled out? with his tounge?  :puke:
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Prank187

• Lil Geezy
  • Pick up tha Mic an Spit It!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2006, 04:58:30 PM »
Man these dayz bitches seem to be more stuck up than ever I still get mihne but damn chicks jus after the whole white fences house n family dog shit and Im not about to be tha fuckin brady bunch lol......................

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2006, 05:03:41 PM »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 06:43:47 PM »
haha thats hilarious if you only texted her once then why is she saying you wont stop, maybe she gave her number to a lot of dudes that night.  Most likely that was her man sending that but think about it, if it was her shes goin through shit like that fuckin anyone why do you even wanna be tied up in something like that?  she gota bangin body? so what move on before you end up with some dude huntin you down or something.

-KIDRENEGADE-

coola

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »
LOL yeah, the more i think about it the weirder it gets... but i was really fucked up on new years, i remember trying to send her a message from my phone to meet me upstairs so we could fool around, but i had no credit... i dont remember this but my friend told me i borrowed his phone a few times to send messages... but i know i wouldnt have sent more than 1 to one bitch, just to tell her to meet me, i know i wouldnt have sent more than one, because i know myself well enough to know that i'm too stubborn to push something, my attitute is "if she doesnt like me then fuck off"... i wont go out of my way to chase a bitch, it's just not worth it, and sending more than 1 message is too much effort if she doesnt reply the first time... so i sent maximum 2 messages...

and yeah, i goto start being careful when i get fucked up... it's hard to do when ya go hard...