Author Topic: Dubcnn: A New Day, A New Era....explaining my side (Westcoast2k perspective)  (Read 283 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
so yeah, this is basically it.

http://www.westcoast2k.net

01/02/06 | A New Year, A New Era
       Oh Bwoy oh bwoy, I told ya we'd start the new year off with a BANG! I hope everybody recovered from the mysterious RIAA scandal last night. Riiiight.... as you probably heard by now, we didn't get hacked and nobody took over the site. Now that we have your attention, we'd like to announce that Westcoast2k.net officially merged with DubCNN.com to move on with a fresh new site under the DubCNN tree. The good people at Dub and myself, Lil Jay, came together and are now officially one and the same. After months of hard work and planning, we bring you the West Coast News Network (dubcnn) on a whole different level, with a whole new look.

From now on, this website will be tied in with DubCNN, after I've been hosting and running Westcoast2k as a time consuming one-man-show for over 6 years. Everything that you came here for - the news, the audio, the interviews, and everything else - is obviously gonna be on DubCNN from now on. But don't worry because Westcoast2k is still gonna be active one way or another, just not the way it used to be before. We gonna keep feeding you with special goodies on the regular, so keep hitting up the legendery Westcoast2k.net!

Now enter the new DubCNN.com, the premier source for West Coast Hip Hop - www.dubcnn
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 08:21:01 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh Bwoy new site looks sick... props

exclusive dubcnn/westcoast2k remix is on the way...  8)

Adriano

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
 :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thats the bizness
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network