Author Topic: New Years Sories:  (Read 103 times)

Suga Foot

New Years Sories:
« on: January 02, 2006, 07:10:51 PM »
Post your new years stories here:

We were partying at the Holdiay Inn, we had a ton of people in our room (which was under my name), we were chillin with people from Seattle, Montana, Idaho and all over BC.  It was pretty cool.  Then somehow we had a dildo in our room, so my friend is out on the blacony and the cops and the hotel manager are out there on the street, and he throws the fuckin dildo at the cop and it landed right beside him.  So then the cops came in, there was like 7 of em in my room, they came storming in, a couple of em in riot gear, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet lol, and they were flippin out on everybody.  I don't really remember what happened cuz I was tryin to get my phone out of the toilet, but when I got out there was only like 3 people in my room. 

Some dude got stabbed right outside my room later too, there was blood all over the wall.  I think it was them persians.

Then I sexed up this chick in my car for like an hour.

It was a good one.

I just got a new phone today, I had to pay 200 bucks and the phone is a piece of crap.  >:(

ABN

Re: New Years Sories:
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »
i cheated and dumped my girl and that´s the dumbest shit i´ve done in a while. the girl i cheated with is so fucking hot but she´s a birdbrain and me and my girl been togheter for a couple of years but what the fuck, it´s not like i was gonna marry her anyway but i feel like an asshole :P gonna take it easy on the booze in the future coz i´ve been doin a gang of dumb shit when i´ve been drunk.

coola

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 09:06:52 PM »
^ i smell ya man.

i dont have an out of the ordinary story, just got smashed, went to a rave, went to an after party and had a ball...

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 09:55:14 PM »
Worked kinda, was the Dj @ my friends party. Got FUCKED up, drunk dialed my girl and yelled at her for not being there with me, yelled at some stupid annoying bitch that really has been getting on my nerves, im SOO glad i got to do that finally, called my sister and made her cry (in a good way, i think she was wasted too) walked home with my big ass little brother and i told him i would lift his ass home, and i picked him up and tried carrying him untill halfway i almost broke my back, then i came home and slept

coola

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 09:56:45 PM »
^ BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA just start calling peeps and lashing them... i like that style  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
Damn man, everywhere you go shady shit goes down like a stabbing lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 10:21:44 PM »
Hit up the Muse in Pasadena. My homeboy's wife got cracked with a bottle by her homeboys girl. Once she got cleaned up (blood and what not) we started partying again. Left the club when it closed... Talked with some broads outside. Call this Captain Save a Hoe a Cock blocker. He tried to to act up, but didn't do shit. We laughed. Went to King Taco on Arroyo Parkway (behind Moose McGillycutty's for those familiar with Dena). Proceeded to get into a heated arguement over my homie trying to jack a big ass glass bottle of Evian water from a group of Asians (and one Mexican guy). The Mexican guy started to call us Wetbacks... in Spanish no less. He then picked up a chair and threw it at us. My homie threw a chair back at him. My brother was pegging people in the face with Christmas ornaments from a nearby Christmas tree. Then, as the lone security guard pushed me and the homies out one by one, he locks the door. Only to leave one of my homies inside. He gets hit with a chair, we bang on the door until he lets him out. Now, I've been telling the Mexican guy to step outside and fight, but he's been too bitch thus far. He tries to creep through the side door with the bottle, but my brother held the door shut. He smacks the bottle against the window and the window breaks. I tell him to come out and fight, he decides to throw the bottle threw the window, it hits me in the leg, lands on the ground and breaks. I laugh and call him a pussy. So as my boys wife is pushing us away the cops roll up. They make us put our hands on the wall. Search us. Run our records. Everything comes back cool. We leave. All this by 4am 1/1/06. NICE!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 10:54:18 PM »
2 words: Drunk tank :'( :'( :'( :'(

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"