Author Topic: News on Kam n YB  (Read 268 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
News on Kam n YB
« on: January 04, 2006, 09:37:23 PM »
I met with them tonite at TGI Friday's before the (bullshit) USC game. They are both workin on mixtapes, as well as their albums. I am guessin that their mixtapes will drop before the albums do. Also, it's likely that they will come by my spot before I leave on Saturday to drop a song on one of my tracks for R-Ticulation. I donno how much they have finished for any of the projects, but I know they aren't completed yet. So that's what the word is for those who were wonderin what the deal is.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: News on Kam n YB
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 10:03:56 PM »
watts up!!!

good news on kam.  it'd be nice to have an eta for the album and mixtape.   ;)  nice getting him on r-ticulation.  i'm too tired to figure out who yb is...

usc?  lol @ those punks!   where's the d???  reggie bush might want to let lendale white hold onto that heisman for about a month...

it's nice having vince young as the face of a national championship team, too bad dude isn't thugged the fuck out like marcus vick. 
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

rik

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 10:04:04 PM »
Tite good to hear. I been waiting for some new Kam to drop. And you're right that USC game eas bullshit.  >:(

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 12:51:52 AM »
watts up!!!

good news on kam.  it'd be nice to have an eta for the album and mixtape.   ;)  nice getting him on r-ticulation.  i'm too tired to figure out who yb is...

usc?  lol @ those punks!   where's the d???  reggie bush might want to let lendale white hold onto that heisman for about a month...

it's nice having vince young as the face of a national championship team, too bad dude isn't thugged the fuck out like marcus vick. 

YB is Kam's younger brother. I donno if he's made appearances on any albums that you might have heard.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 04:14:27 AM »
Thanks for the update.
Too bad that Kam is struggling with his releases...if someone from the West always comes with good music then it's definitely Kam.

Been looking forward to hear The Self for a while now.
Keep us posted!

Intriago33

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 07:14:41 AM »
Thanks for the update.
Too bad that Kam is struggling with his releases...if someone from the West always comes with good music then it's definitely Kam.

Been looking forward to hear The Self for a while now.
Keep us posted!

Agreed, Neva Again and Made In America, were real good. Tha Self is one of my most anticipated albums for '06.

Will "Tha Self" still be dropping on Paris's label Guerilla Funk?

ABN

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 07:45:45 AM »
Kam needs to stop bullshitting and just put the fucking album out coz he needs to show everybody that he´s back to normal after that wack ass Kamnesia album.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 08:19:29 AM »
Kam needs to stop bullshitting and just put the fucking album out coz he needs to show everybody that he´s back to normal after that wack ass Kamnesia album.

i thought kamnesia was a good album.  kam took a step forwards on songs like "active", "wardance", "the god brother" and "benefits" in terms of his song writing.  developing a metaphor throughout a song and hiding his message in that metaphor.  really good work in terms of song writing.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 08:57:46 AM »
Good News

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »
Been waitin for fuckin ever on that new Kam...thanks for the 411.
By the way, he didn't tell u who was to handle the album on the production tip?

WiCkZ
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »

i thought kamnesia was a good album.  kam took a step forwards on songs like "active", "wardance", "the god brother" and "benefits" in terms of his song writing.  developing a metaphor throughout a song and hiding his message in that metaphor.  really good work in terms of song writing.

agreed..but the production wasnt all that, couldve been much greater in my opinions if he wouldve picked some decent beats u know :grumpy:

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 11:55:40 AM »
I met with them tonite at TGI Friday's before the (bullshit) USC game. They are both workin on mixtapes, as well as their albums. I am guessin that their mixtapes will drop before the albums do. Also, it's likely that they will come by my spot before I leave on Saturday to drop a song on one of my tracks for R-Ticulation. I donno how much they have finished for any of the projects, but I know they aren't completed yet. So that's what the word is for those who were wonderin what the deal is.

sounds like sime good shit that u cookin up reight there homes...ima check this out when its done  :wavey:

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 03:15:36 PM »
VERY good news...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 06:21:24 PM »
I didn't even ask him who's pushin it.

I donno who all will be on production, but it's likely that I will have a few tracks on there. I just gotta come up with some new shit since all of my best beats right now are goin to R-Ticulation.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 06:24:28 PM »
dope!