Author Topic: Allhiphop interview with lil Wayne and BG fake ????  (Read 382 times)

KURUPTION-81

Allhiphop interview with lil Wayne and BG fake ????
« on: January 15, 2006, 11:30:37 AM »
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=203270

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:05:36
To:*******@gmail.com, ******@gmail.com, *******@umusic.com, *****@umusic.com, ******@cashmoney-records.com
Subject: AllHipHop.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I have been contacted numerous times on the subject of the AllHipHop.com interview with Weezy, I have contacted Wayne and have been informed that the interview is fake and that him, nor Tezz or any other member of Young Money was contacted for this interview. Furthermore I have also contacted Carol Dorsey at Chopper City Records and have been told that B.G. did not conduct an interview with AllHipHop either, I have yet to contact Aubrey Francis at UTP Records but I am assuming that I will get the same story from them too, If you are asked about this interview you are not to comment on it apart from the fact that Lil' Wayne was not contacted to conduct it and therefore it is fake. If anybody has any questions just call my house or my cell

Peace,

Kim

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

jeromechickenbone

Re: Allhiphop interview with lil Wayne and BG fake ????
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 01:12:54 PM »
Well, who knows - but i doubt AHH would create fake interviews with Wayne & BG.  Its one of the most popular (and credible as far as news)hip hop sights on the web.  I doubt they would destroy their credibility by doing something as stupid as that. 

Then again, Dubcc hoaxed everybody with whole RIAA thing so who knows.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 01:17:24 PM »
i talk to Bill(the guy who did the interview)on AIM every now and then and there´s no way in hell that he would come up with fake interviews. he would fuck up his entire career if he did and that would mean that he would lose jobs from XXL,Vibe,The Source,AHH,HHDX,Ballerstatus etc etc so this is bullshit. Bill is prolly the biggest hip hop writer on the net and they(AHH) tape all of their interviews so we´ll find out if it´s true or not in a second.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:19:08 PM by Pissin' On The Throne »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 06:22:07 AM »
The only explanation i can think of is that the interview was conducted by phone and that the interviewer was unaware that he was not talking to lil wayne or BG  ???

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 06:29:11 AM »
The only explanation i can think of is that the interview was conducted by phone and that the interviewer was unaware that he was not talking to lil wayne or BG  ???

Or Universal and Cash Money wished Lil Wayne would have never said "Fuck Mannie Fresh!"... cause really, this makes Lil Wayne look like the #1 Puppet of the #1 Stunna. That isn't the worst thing though, the worst thing about it is that fans could turn their backs on Lil Wayne. Everyone loves Mannie Fresh for his beats and for his character. He wouldn't even hurt a fly.

ABN

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 06:32:15 AM »
i hit him on AIM about it and he´s sure that it was them coz he´s interviewed both of them several times in the past. the person that sent out the mail said that they hadn´t done any interviews with AHH well that´s coz Lowkey is a free lancer so he sells his work to whoever wanna pay for it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 10:41:37 AM »
i hit him on AIM about it and he´s sure that it was them coz he´s interviewed both of them several times in the past. the person that sent out the mail said that they hadn´t done any interviews with AHH well that´s coz Lowkey is a free lancer so he sells his work to whoever wanna pay for it.

hmmmm interesting

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 11:33:53 AM »

Or Universal and Cash Money wished Lil Wayne would have never said "Fuck Mannie Fresh!"... cause really, this makes Lil Wayne look like the #1 Puppet of the #1 Stunna. That isn't the worst thing though, the worst thing about it is that fans could turn their backs on Lil Wayne. Everyone loves Mannie Fresh for his beats and for his character. He wouldn't even hurt a fly.
Agreed.  Most of the reason I listened to Lil Wayne in the first place was for the Mannie Fresh beats.  How the hell is he gonna say fuck him after all of those years of working together, they must have had a good friendship too.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 10:23:19 AM »

Agreed.  Most of the reason I listened to Lil Wayne in the first place was for the Mannie Fresh beats.  How the hell is he gonna say fuck him after all of those years of working together, they must have had a good friendship too.

Mannie Fresh has never really impressed me production wise or lyrically, it is pretty cold of lil wayne to say fuck him after all mannie has done for him. I dont know the full story but im sure he has his reasons.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 10:35:05 AM »

dubcc aint do shit! :P lol...

but seriously.. the RIAA hoax was for under 24 hours and it was never to do with artists..

99 times outta 100 we post audio/video.. and always try to do to back shit up.. i suppose this was a "tactic" we used to legitimise ourselves when we launched that has proved the effort is worthwhile. any site not posting audio/video in this day and age deserves this kind of scrutiny.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 04:14:37 PM »

dubcc aint do shit! :P lol...

but seriously.. the RIAA hoax was for under 24 hours and it was never to do with artists..

99 times outta 100 we post audio/video.. and always try to do to back shit up.. i suppose this was a "tactic" we used to legitimise ourselves when we launched that has proved the effort is worthwhile. any site not posting audio/video in this day and age deserves this kind of scrutiny.

I feel you.  I'm just saying that even though i believe AHH would not fake interviews, its not outside the realm of possibility.  I also would have never guessed that you guys were the ones behind RIAA thing. After i considered what was going on and listening to cats on here discuss it, i figured the sight was just hacked by someone.  Never would have guessed that you guys were behind it. 

A lot of people on here (myself included) take your word (and Nima, Rud, and Lil Jay for that matter) as gospel.  So when you posted indicating you were trying to track down Rud to get the 411, i was honestly taken aback.  Was the sight getting shut down, was there a way that everybody in the hookup spot going to somehow get in trouble? So to be honest, i did feel played by the people that i had lots of respect for (i know, its just the internet).

Don't get me wrong, this sight has done 1000x more good than bad, and i'm thankful for all the hard work you guys do.  Just keepin it real wit cha 8)