West Coast Connection Forum

DUBCC - Tha Connection => West Coast Connection => Topic started by: Marco on June 26, 2026, 05:47:24 PM

Title: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Marco on June 26, 2026, 05:47:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKi96dysVg8

(https://i.postimg.cc/hG3PGb5F/IMG-2166.jpg) (https://i.postimg.cc/HLPsL4hC/IMG-2167.jpg)
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Orbyte on June 27, 2026, 02:57:22 AM
This is a track that was supposes to be on Jon Connor's Vehicle City album. They took out his vocals.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 27, 2026, 04:44:23 AM
This is the new Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz beat on T.I. new album.

Featuring Anderson Paak. I believe I read somewhere this was a Missionary session era. I believe that's Stallone signing at the beginning even though she's uncredited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q8X8T86swM?si=f7m237yR3UiZvfTh
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 27, 2026, 04:46:28 AM
It's a dope record, I'm glad it found a home somewhere!
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Jay_J on June 27, 2026, 05:04:05 AM
Average, not memorable, filler. dre has lost it. we betta accept it.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: k1000 on June 27, 2026, 05:24:20 AM
I believe that's Stallone signing at the beginning even though she's uncredited.


Candice Pillay ?
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 27, 2026, 07:56:17 AM
Candice Pillay ?
Sounds more like Stallone to me personally.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 27, 2026, 07:59:00 AM
Candice Pillay ?
Confirmed it's Stalone, per Apple Music credits.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: hitsaw on June 27, 2026, 08:49:46 AM
Dre lost it.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Jay_J on June 27, 2026, 01:28:27 PM
Dre lost it.

and people keep saying "he is a perfectionist" :D is this how we is perfectionst?
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Mr.(Ko)Kane on June 27, 2026, 04:14:50 PM
This is a track that was supposes to be on Jon Connor's Vehicle City album. They took out his vocals.

The song originally came from Jon Connor's sessions and was later revisited for Missionary. Snoop and T.I. had already recorded their vocals for it.

I'm glad to hear the finished version of the song. I actually think the song is pretty cool. That's more the vibe I would have liked for Snoop's album. Who knows how they decide which songs make it onto the tracklist.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: OG Snoopaveli on June 27, 2026, 04:27:47 PM
Average, not memorable, filler. dre has lost it. we betta accept it.

Missionary had already proven that to us—don't worry about it.


Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 27, 2026, 09:19:42 PM
The song originally came from Jon Connor's sessions and was later revisited for Missionary. Snoop and T.I. had already recorded their vocals for it.

I'm glad to hear the finished version of the song. I actually think the song is pretty cool. That's more the vibe I would have liked for Snoop's album. Who knows how they decide which songs make it onto the tracklist.
I agree. It's a solid track.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: O.E.800 on June 28, 2026, 10:45:46 AM
Pretty well-produced song. Lightyears away from Dre's G-Funk lol, but I think that's the point.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 28, 2026, 10:50:59 AM
Pretty well-produced song. Lightyears away from Dre's G-Funk lol, but I think that's the point.
It's a good song, people are tripping. Like a mix of Compton + Missionary.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 28, 2026, 10:51:16 AM
Anderson .Paak absolutely floated on here.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: doggfather on June 28, 2026, 01:00:16 PM
okay track at best!
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Nsykac Steel on June 28, 2026, 03:37:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKi96dysVg8

(https://i.postimg.cc/hG3PGb5F/IMG-2166.jpg) (https://i.postimg.cc/HLPsL4hC/IMG-2167.jpg)
This is well produced track; it was Dre's signature drums.
Thank you for sharing.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: jman91331 on June 29, 2026, 12:46:03 PM
Y'all crazy, this song is fire! I  think when y'all be trying to say this is not good, y'all try to come off as music snobs or some helluva objective listeners but it don't work.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: WCThang on June 29, 2026, 06:49:20 PM
Y'all crazy, this song is fire! I  think when y'all be trying to say this is not good, y'all try to come off as music snobs or some helluva objective listeners but it don't work.
I agree the song is fire & gets better every listen.
Title: Re: T.I. - Where I'm From (feat. Anderson .Paak) (Produced By Dr. Dre & Dem Jointz)
Post by: Marco on July 06, 2026, 07:42:05 AM
DOPE >> Shit Popped Off >> Where I'm From.