West Coast Connection Forum
DUBCC - Tha Connection => West Coast Connection => Topic started by: Shag Diggler on July 16, 2026, 05:14:24 PM
-
From 2020 sessions.... i thought about it and wanted to share this... just a snippet and has tags.... maybe ill drop the full someday...enjoy.....
https://pillows.su/f/5e188821e545650c513409cdbe42a4c6
-
Can we get a snippet with Dre actually on it?
-
Busta would sound dope on this! Classic Dre beat!
-
I genuinely feel concerned for anybody believing these are real
-
Can we get a snippet with Dre actually on it?
Easier way to show this a real song Shaq Diggler!
Thanks for blessing the board man
-
sounds dope better than the stuff on missionary
-
sounds dope better than the stuff on missionary
Hell yeah
-
I cant get excited for the bs anymore, save your bandwidth I aint gonna listen
-
This production has nothing to do with dr. dre.
-
Sounds like a Don P. beat off a youtube channel called "Jee Juh Beats"
Dre had already long abandoned this piano and heavy drum production style, this is fake.
-
people still falling for these fake as fuck songs, how someone whos got a 0 for 10000 ratio of real things still keep going lol
-
people still falling for these fake as fuck songs, how someone whos got a 0 for 10000 ratio of real things still keep going lol
shag has posted exclusives on here before
-
people still falling for these fake as fuck songs, how someone whos got a 0 for 10000 ratio of real things still keep going lol
Yeah man, I though people here were just joking at first but nah, they really believe that shit. Anyone who been following Dre will tell you how fucking fake this trash sounds lol. Some fanmade YouTube shit or ai
-
shag has posted exclusives on here before
He really hasn't. He gets given/buys fake as fuck tracks and posts them or else reposts stuff from elsewhere.
Both this track and that hilarious one full of youtube beats and fan made stuff with the complete bullshit rundown of the tracks are nothing but fakes.
-
He really hasn't. He gets given/buys fake as fuck tracks and posts them or else reposts stuff from elsewhere.
Both this track and that hilarious one full of youtube beats and fan made stuff with the complete bullshit rundown of the tracks are nothing but fakes.
he's posted stuff with dre vocals in the past
-
shag has posted exclusives on here before
Okay...I got one. So he (Shag) post an instrumental that allegedly comes from a Dre session. Only problem is - I have that song sans Dre and it is unheard with Game vocals. So, he does have a good source on some of it. Not sure if all of it, but some.
-
Okay...I got one. So he (Shag) post an instrumental that allegedly comes from a Dre session. Only problem is - I have that song sans Dre and it is unheard with Game vocals. So, he does have a good source on some of it. Not sure if all of it, but some.
.