West Coast Connection Forum

DUBCC - Tha Connection => West Coast Connection => Topic started by: killagee on August 05, 2026, 10:42:08 AM

Title: Kurupt & Battlecat - Mindstate (Official Music Video)
Post by: killagee on August 05, 2026, 10:42:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78k2T7DBF-0
Title: Re: Kurupt & Battlecat - Mindstate (Official Music Video)
Post by: Nsykac Steel on August 06, 2026, 01:07:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78k2T7DBF-0
I love this record, I just wished they'd put more effort in the video. But hey, it is still a dope track!
Title: Re: Kurupt & Battlecat - Mindstate (Official Music Video)
Post by: doggfather on August 14, 2026, 03:11:29 AM
looks like their previous videos...


but still no ai thank god.
Title: Re: Kurupt & Battlecat - Mindstate (Official Music Video)
Post by: HighEyeCue on August 14, 2026, 03:25:54 AM
as long as AI is not being used in any way shapr or form I'm good

I see Tyga did on his latest album :camby: