West Coast Connection Forum
DUBCC - Tha Connection => West Coast Connection => Topic started by: shmosh on September 29, 2026, 06:33:30 AM
-
Has anyone seen this? Or have any intel on who it could be?
(https://i.ibb.co/j9jXP6Ww/Screenshot-2026-09-29-142743.png) (https://imgbb.com/)
https://ibb.co/TDN3xvb0 (https://ibb.co/TDN3xvb0)
Album by 2 artists, featuring Dre, Rakim, Raekwon, Westside Gunn, Conway the Machine, Havoc, Ras Kass, etc
Prod by Eminem, Rakim, Alchemist, Daz, Pete Rock, Statik Selectah, etc
-
Kurupt X Crooked I
-
Kurupt X Snoop
-
Kurupt x Snoop would be cool
Or Warren G x Snoop
-
Definitely sounds West Coast to me, but confirmed not Crooked I. I did see some of the comments floating Kurupt and Snoop too.
But agreed, I'd like a Warren G x Snoop album but really only if it was produced by Warren
-
Dre would never give a verse to warren g for an album that actually gets released and snoop would never do a collabo album with warren g, so no way it is warren g.
I think it is Xzibit and Method Man.
-
Probably this guy
(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOGYyNzI4YWItMzJhYy00Mzc4LWIxN2QtYjY1MGNiYTc0YjgyXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg)
-
Xzibit x Method Man would be CRAZY
I saw lots of people guessing Kurupt x Snoop or something involving Scarface
-
Most likely Kurupt and another rapper, maybe a new Dogg Pound (but stylised as Kurupt + Daz if Snoop owns the rights to the Dogg Pound name)?
Although the production credits if they all do in fact make the album suggest an east-coast rapper.
-
"Highly anticipated" meaning it's been talked about and wanted for a long time. I'm not sure any of the collabs mentioned had been highly anticipated collabs, not that they wouldn't be cool, but doesn't really fit the definition.
-
Confirmed it's not Crooked I, Jay Z, Ras Kass, King Tee, Jadakiss or Benny the Butcher
But seen lots of chat it could involve Rakim, Kurupt or Scarface
Anyone know what's up with the Shyne upcoming album? Potentially connected?
-
Probably this guy
(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOGYyNzI4YWItMzJhYy00Mzc4LWIxN2QtYjY1MGNiYTc0YjgyXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg)
Naah he is not
However i cant believe Em and Dre wasting their time with this dude