West Coast Connection Forum

DUBCC - Tha Connection => West Coast Classics => Topic started by: topdogg188 on September 29, 2026, 01:07:49 PM

Title: Slim Da Mobster aftermath leftovers?
Post by: topdogg188 on September 29, 2026, 01:07:49 PM
War Music was a cool intro album - i still bump to this day.

https://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/slimthemobster-warmusic/

I added the 2 tracks as bonus as they seemed to be missed off for some reason

I don't believe you ft Xzibit
Funeral Music ft Jayo Felony

Was there anymore leaked songs that sounded good and Afterman album worthy?
Title: Re: Slim Da Mobster aftermath leftovers?
Post by: WCEric on September 29, 2026, 01:08:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaco8-yGvk
Title: Re: Slim Da Mobster aftermath leftovers?
Post by: dnjp4life on September 30, 2026, 07:06:57 AM
Man, I used to play that Funeral Music in the gym like crazy.
Title: Re: Slim Da Mobster aftermath leftovers?
Post by: topdogg188 on October 01, 2026, 12:57:54 AM
Man, I used to play that Funeral Music in the gym like crazy.
definitely, Funeral Music used to be on repeat back in the day.
I really like Slim Da Mobster's music but after leaving Aftermath that was the end and nothing more from him and his Gang Module label.
I look at him as the same repeat scenario as Hittman. Back then it was Hittman and Eminem and the focus turned onto Eminem who blew up and Hittman dropped. Similarly it was Kendrick and Slim Da Mobster and Kendrick blew up with Slim being dropped.
Title: Re: Slim Da Mobster aftermath leftovers?
Post by: shmosh on October 01, 2026, 05:32:39 AM
Poor guy got a whole mural on his back to Aftermath too...
Title: Re: Slim Da Mobster aftermath leftovers?
Post by: dnjp4life on October 01, 2026, 09:57:56 AM
Poor guy got a whole mural on his back to Aftermath too...

You're right he does, but I think he's still involved with Dr. Dre to some extent.  I've seen him in videos and pictures in recent years where he's in the studio with Dre making and previewing music. 

But yeah, same situation as Hittman, someone bigger comes along with more star talent and all attention turns to him.