West Coast Connection Forum

Elements => Tha Studio => Topic started by: Danté Williams on October 04, 2026, 12:08:15 AM

Title: Danté Williams - Sauce (EP) // Spanish rap, give it a try!
Post by: Danté Williams on October 04, 2026, 12:08:15 AM
Hey guys!

Here's a little EP I did that was just released on Youtube. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give it a spin. It's rap in spanish, old school vibes and a positive message.

https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/album/1AswFZMvWO36D5ya6ofgFK?si=OMXgREHmRnirROwRXzZbEQ (https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/album/1AswFZMvWO36D5ya6ofgFK?si=OMXgREHmRnirROwRXzZbEQ)


It's kinda funny, even though I am a westcoast head that has been raised listening to Warren G and DJ Quik, when it comes to my own shit, I always tend to go old school boombap and J Dilla / Nujabes vibes.

Anyway, I hope you like it and would love if you could tell me what you think. And if you could follow me in Spotify and/or add the album to your discography, it would greatly help me improve my visibility on the platform.

Many thanks homies :)