West Coast Connection Forum

DUBCC - Tha Connection => West Coast Connection => Topic started by: Zeccy on October 07, 2026, 04:32:17 AM

Title: New Dr. Dre project on the way? Huh? What did I miss?
Post by: Zeccy on October 07, 2026, 04:32:17 AM
Any info on that?
Title: Re: New Dr. Dre project on the way? Huh? What did I miss?
Post by: Jay_J on October 07, 2026, 05:25:59 AM
DR WHO?
Title: Re: New Dr. Dre project on the way? Huh? What did I miss?
Post by: hitsaw on October 07, 2026, 08:13:41 AM
Detox?
Title: Re: New Dr. Dre project on the way? Huh? What did I miss?
Post by: Sccit on October 07, 2026, 09:12:19 AM
????

more info perhaps


where are u hearing this? 
Title: Re: New Dr. Dre project on the way? Huh? What did I miss?
Post by: Soopafly DPGC on October 07, 2026, 10:06:26 AM
Are you talking about the "Planets" album that people here swore was happening?