Author Topic: INFINITE MIA  (Read 8001 times)

TraceOneInfinite

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Posts: 15489
  • Thanked: 627 times
  • Karma: -1021
  • Permanent Resident 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2026, 06:10:00 AM »
i'll let him tell it

but long story short, he got a teaching gig in KC and it unfortunately didnt pan out

the going got tough and our homie wasn't wit the punches so back to the Arab Gulf it is

It's way deeper than that though.. the whole LGBQT and BLM leftists agendas have taken over education systems. 

They even openly say that they aren't teaching Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic anymore.  Like I went in with 6 year olds who haven't even mastered their alphabets and I was doing the same type of fun stuff we did when we were kids like "Old McDonald Had a Farm" and "The Dog says woof, woof" and Charlie Brown and Snoopy.  They literally told me I couldn't do that.  I was teaching in the hood in KC, and the kids were wild and out of control and I was working harder than ever in my life to make it work, and they literally came in and busted my balls and said I couldn't teach the way I was teaching.

They literally said that's the old system of Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic -- and that the new system is something called "Social/Emotional Learning" and it's all scripted.  Like you read stories about Seahorses or Sharks but it's not cute like the kid stories we had as kids.  These stories are straight up Satanic, they aren't fun, and they are wayyyyyyy over the level of these kids.  But you are supposed to highlight key points like THE MALE SEAHORSE BECOMES PREGNANT AND GIVES BIRTH and the Shark attack is horrific and you are supposed to ask their feelings, or horrible natural disasters to push the leftist Climate Change agenda. It was sickening.

So anyway, I came crying back with my tail between my legs to the Arab Gulf where life is still more traditional and normal.

Not to mention I was basically an Uber driver in America all summer sleeping on an air mattress at my 70 something year old Aunts house. 
 

HighEyeCue

Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2026, 06:57:40 AM »
It's way deeper than that though.. the whole LGBQT and BLM leftists agendas have taken over education systems. 

They even openly say that they aren't teaching Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic anymore.  Like I went in with 6 year olds who haven't even mastered their alphabets and I was doing the same type of fun stuff we did when we were kids like "Old McDonald Had a Farm" and "The Dog says woof, woof" and Charlie Brown and Snoopy.  They literally told me I couldn't do that.  I was teaching in the hood in KC, and the kids were wild and out of control and I was working harder than ever in my life to make it work, and they literally came in and busted my balls and said I couldn't teach the way I was teaching.

They literally said that's the old system of Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic -- and that the new system is something called "Social/Emotional Learning" and it's all scripted.  Like you read stories about Seahorses or Sharks but it's not cute like the kid stories we had as kids.  These stories are straight up Satanic, they aren't fun, and they are wayyyyyyy over the level of these kids.  But you are supposed to highlight key points like THE MALE SEAHORSE BECOMES PREGNANT AND GIVES BIRTH and the Shark attack is horrific and you are supposed to ask their feelings, or horrible natural disasters to push the leftist Climate Change agenda. It was sickening.

So anyway, I came crying back with my tail between my legs to the Arab Gulf where life is still more traditional and normal.

Not to mention I was basically an Uber driver in America all summer sleeping on an air mattress at my 70 something year old Aunts house.

oh damn...didn't know any of this was going on in the US public school system...I'm now glad I never had any kids

great to hear everything is well with you 8)
 

Sccit

Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2026, 08:58:09 PM »
It's way deeper than that though.. the whole LGBQT and BLM leftists agendas have taken over education systems. 

They even openly say that they aren't teaching Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic anymore.  Like I went in with 6 year olds who haven't even mastered their alphabets and I was doing the same type of fun stuff we did when we were kids like "Old McDonald Had a Farm" and "The Dog says woof, woof" and Charlie Brown and Snoopy.  They literally told me I couldn't do that.  I was teaching in the hood in KC, and the kids were wild and out of control and I was working harder than ever in my life to make it work, and they literally came in and busted my balls and said I couldn't teach the way I was teaching.

They literally said that's the old system of Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic -- and that the new system is something called "Social/Emotional Learning" and it's all scripted.  Like you read stories about Seahorses or Sharks but it's not cute like the kid stories we had as kids.  These stories are straight up Satanic, they aren't fun, and they are wayyyyyyy over the level of these kids.  But you are supposed to highlight key points like THE MALE SEAHORSE BECOMES PREGNANT AND GIVES BIRTH and the Shark attack is horrific and you are supposed to ask their feelings, or horrible natural disasters to push the leftist Climate Change agenda. It was sickening.

So anyway, I came crying back with my tail between my legs to the Arab Gulf where life is still more traditional and normal.

Not to mention I was basically an Uber driver in America all summer sleeping on an air mattress at my 70 something year old Aunts house.


deezamn
 

Sccit

Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2026, 08:58:45 PM »
oh damn...didn't know any of this was going on in the US public school system...I'm now glad I never had any kids

great to hear everything is well with you 8)


or you could have kids and put them in private school like me


 :ohwell:
 

HighEyeCue

Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2026, 05:22:50 AM »

or you could have kids and put them in private school like me


 :ohwell:

no way I could afford it

the average private school tuition here in NYC is about 40-45k a year...but the real top ones are over 70k

 

Rubinho

Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2026, 12:29:55 PM »
oh damn...didn't know any of this was going on in the US public school system...I'm now glad I never had any kids

great to hear everything is well with you 8)

It very dark they are brainwashing the kids with this stuff. I can confirm it is the same case in Europe though, at least western Europe. Terrible.
 

TraceOneInfinite

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Posts: 15489
  • Thanked: 627 times
  • Karma: -1021
  • Permanent Resident 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2026, 12:30:45 AM »
It very dark they are brainwashing the kids with this stuff. I can confirm it is the same case in Europe though, at least western Europe. Terrible.

yeah, and I'm also noticing a lot of things they are preparing for staff and students these days is AI generated.  So that presents two problems:

-  It's very sterile and doesn't really connect with the students and their needs

-  Nobody really knows or cares what is there because they can just press a button and it looks official and academic so it just gets signed off on and nobody really knows what's there or cares if it actually works or not
 

HighEyeCue

Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2026, 01:25:54 AM »
yeah, and I'm also noticing a lot of things they are preparing for staff and students these days is AI generated.  So that presents two problems:

-  It's very sterile and doesn't really connect with the students and their needs

-  Nobody really knows or cares what is there because they can just press a button and it looks official and academic so it just gets signed off on and nobody really knows what's there or cares if it actually works or not

AI is now known as SI here in the US

Super Intelligence because Artificial Intelligence sounds fake
 

TraceOneInfinite

  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • *****
  • Posts: 15489
  • Thanked: 627 times
  • Karma: -1021
  • Permanent Resident 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: INFINITE MIA
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2026, 03:27:20 AM »
AI is now known as SI here in the US

Super Intelligence because Artificial Intelligence sounds fake

It's interesting the way the teachers are behaving now.  It's like as if they are just workers and facilitators for the AI, rather than the other way around...

...So like think about it, I'm in the 1st grade where the kids are not yet drones, they are just innocent and natural, and just living closer to their instincts.  They don't know yet how to like follow a program, and are almost even too young for programming really. 

And yet; the other Grade 1 teachers are getting all their lessons and instructions from AI.  It appears like a win for them, because it all looks really professional and it's all up on the official platform, and its complete with PowerPoints, Videos, Lesson Plans, Curriculum Maps, all looks very fancy, and mostly all done on AI.

Then they just go in the classroom and plow through whatever it says to implement on that day and then track and chart student progress and file it and present it to Admin with fancy charts and figures showing the students results, and then it immediately presents areas of need and other evaluations (of course all done by AI).

^^And this is 5 and 6 year old children we are talking about.  And everyone just signs off on everything because it all looks so presentable and correctly done (because again, it's done by AI)