Author Topic: "Tha Shit" re-uploaded for those it didnt work 4!!  (Read 954 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Tha Shit" re-uploaded for those it didnt work
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2002, 08:55:16 PM »

I do not at all see how you can say the beat was jacked...I mean if this is called jacking, than 90% of beats are jacked. This could easily be a coincidence, or Infared could have liked the beat and wanted to use the same flow and change the insturments A LOT...The differences in the beat er this...

Infareds beat changes on the fourth bar. The beat goes longer the 4th bar of the beat...

Swoop G's stays the same the whole time.

Infareds beat uses Violins.

Swoop G's is just a bassline.

Infareds beat is faster and starts higher and ends higher

Swoop G's is slower and starts lower and ends lower

Infared has added shit in there

Swoop G's beat has nothing added that sounds like Infared's...

The drums are different, basically the only thing the same is the rythm of some of the beat.

Overall the beat is just different, I 100% support Infared in this. If this is considered jacked, than 90% of beats in Hip Hop are jacked, this can't even be considered sampling let alone jacked...

now im not tryin to steal credit from you, cuz u made a nice track, .. but if you would release that track in mtv, u would be sued for biting.... be sure on that.... it aint that difficult to change the pitch and sum notes of a beat to make it a little diffrent ... if you check all puff daddy samples, u will notice that the are slower, higher pitch, added sum instruments, removed sum (exactly the way infrared have done) ... your beat is jacked, theres no reason to deny it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2002, 09:00:04 PM »
btw, infrared is actually trying to use all instrments, but those he couldt find, got replaced with similar ones... lissen eally carefully to both beats,... lissen to all sounds that got high frequents

Hittman

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2002, 09:37:12 AM »
Right, I Downloaded This About 3 Days Ago, Listened To The First Minute And Shuddered (No Offence), Then I Listened To It All The Way Through And Your Voice Gradually Gets Better. You Got An Ill Flow At Times. As For The Beat, I Love It, But At Time It Seems The Producer Has Just Added Instruments In For The Fuck Of It. If You Were To Tweak This Track Then Its Going To Be Some Good Material. My Advice To You Would Be To Listen To Everyones Advice And Just Try To Build On It, Because Your Getting There. If I Hear More Joints Like This From You (And A Little Improvement On Your Hooks As I've Still Yet To Hear A Decent Hook On Your Songs) Then I Will Probably Cop Your Album. This Joint Wasn't That Deep, But You Don't Want An Album Full Of Joints That Are Deep, Be Versatile.

duce02

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2002, 03:21:59 PM »
yo sccit i aint going to hate on you at all men. the shit was a pretty tight song. but not the greatset. and just to be real with u can right a hook for jack shit. i will whoop your ass in hook writting any fucking day. and thats a fact. i like ur eminem type of style in a sense. but overall i will give you a 6. i can come up with some tighter shit all in time. so far i have recorded 1 song and tha shit is honestly better, BUT i do have about 15 dope ass songs written with some HOT ass beats and i mean hot. WAY hotter then tha shit beat. so when i get those recorded i will post that up on this board and let the ppl decided who is better. DUCE or SCCIT. dun dun dun.........LMAO. peace out u all
-Duce

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2002, 03:51:46 PM »
yo sccit i aint going to hate on you at all men. the shit was a pretty tight song. but not the greatset. and just to be real with u can right a hook for jack shit. i will whoop your ass in hook writting any fucking day. and thats a fact. i like ur eminem type of style in a sense. but overall i will give you a 6. i can come up with some tighter shit all in time. so far i have recorded 1 song and tha shit is honestly better, BUT i do have about 15 dope ass songs written with some HOT ass beats and i mean hot. WAY hotter then tha shit beat. so when i get those recorded i will post that up on this board and let the ppl decided who is better. DUCE or SCCIT. dun dun dun.........LMAO. peace out u all
-Duce

See It is tite that u did'nt hate. But of course ur gonna say ur better cause or on ur own side I mean NIK says hes better then most people but most people know he isnt. and Yo duce I havnt heard u rap for shit yet dogg. Only that one piece of shit u recorded on sound recorder and sounded all crappy cause ur ass was blowing in it. but yo send me a song and I will tell u honestly whos better

PEACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2002, 04:13:23 PM »
Duce prefers Tha Neptunes over Dr Dre...

I cant wait to hear how much doper his shit is gunna be..

I'm anticiapting the hook too since he is a hook writer you know...LMAO

duce02

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2002, 04:45:44 PM »
i never said i am better then sccit, BUT what i did say was that i am a  WAY better hook writter then him on the real.i mean just be real with your self. 1st of all. "this is a talentshow" repeated 100 times is not a good hook at ALL. and tha shit was a little better hooked but still sucked hardcore. and if u look at me and sccit side by side, i am better in a sense because i have only been rapping for 1 year. sccit has been doing it for what like 4 years and shit. i will get to his level and WAY beyond when i reach my 4th year in the game. and u can count on that.

duce02

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2002, 04:47:21 PM »
and ya sccit that is what i prefer, and so do alot of other ppl. do i clown your because you prefer DICK over PUSSY. no not really. i can deal with the fact that u are a faggot and will not clown you for it. so take a hint and shut the fuck up

ROCCY

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2002, 06:21:11 PM »
and ya sccit that is what i prefer, and so do alot of other ppl. do i clown your because you prefer DICK over PUSSY. no not really. i can deal with the fact that u are a faggot and will not clown you for it. so take a hint and shut the fuck up

Lmao..And I think sccit's been rapping for 2 years or something..no sure.. :-/

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2002, 06:31:49 AM »
That beat's already been used. Peep www.mp3.com/pinokit and peep the first track 'Bitch'. Pinokit spits the first verse, he's dope.

Hittman

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2002, 06:37:31 AM »
That beat's already been used. Peep www.mp3.com/pinokit and peep the first track 'Bitch'. Pinokit spits the first verse, he's dope.

Locs Right, I Just Checked That Joint Then, And Its The Same Beat. The Song Has A Similar Feel To It As "Tha Shit" Aswell.

duce02

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2002, 01:31:42 PM »
hey yo sccit i am wating for ur reply. i am assuming you dont handle the truth very well....lol