Author Topic: Juventus sets new Serie A record  (Read 251 times)

acbaylove

Juventus sets new Serie A record
« on: January 15, 2006, 11:41:08 AM »
52 points in 19 games. First half of the season closed with an outstanding 17-1-1 record.

8)

wcsoldier

Re: Juventus sets new Serie A record
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 12:43:09 PM »
Props to Juve , they make a IMPRESSIVE championship. Even if there are 19 games left I don't see how they can't win his 29th national title

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 01:16:18 PM »
goddam football is gettin boring. you already know after the first season half, who's going champions. Spain, barca. England, chelsea. Italy juve. Shit is gettin boring man.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 01:18:36 PM »
goddam football is gettin boring. you already know after the first season half, who's going champions. Spain, barca. England, chelsea. Italy juve. Shit is gettin boring man.

scotland, celtic.  8)

but yeah props to Juve man.  i haven't been watching them at all but that record speaks for itself.
NO MORE WAR

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 01:20:11 PM »

scotland, celtic.  8)

but yeah props to Juve man.  i haven't been watching them at all but that record speaks for itself.
France Lyon  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »

Aint that the truth  :'(

Thank God its the World Cup season and Champions Legaue looks interesting too  8)

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 02:18:36 AM »
Yeah, it's getting pretty boring. And the worse thing is that those elìte teams will get the best players in the next transfer market too. But thank God there's the Champions League, where even a normal team like Liverpool can beat them.

Intriago33

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 05:32:54 AM »
Juventus have been incredible this term, but Milan simply haven't been good enough.

It's a shame to see it rapped up exactly half-way through the season, but I don't really look at the dizzy heights at that end of the table. Todays make-or-break day for the future of my club, it really is.

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 08:45:56 AM »
Yeah, today is another d-day for Parma..

Intriago33

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 11:08:11 AM »
Yeah, today is another d-day for Parma..

and the cunt didn't arrive.. wasted our time since August 12. Somebody needs to find his puppet Albertini and burn his house down and piss on the ashes. god damn.