Author Topic: Killa disses Cam-L and little Nasir in new XXL  (Read 647 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Killa disses Cam-L and little Nasir in new XXL
« on: January 15, 2006, 02:31:31 PM »
XXL-what did you think about nas joining Jay on stage in October?

Cam-Them n1ggas just dont got anything to do,I dont really have too much to comment on that whole thing.They both almost 40.Seriously can a 15-16 year old relate to a Nas -Jay Z move? do they really give a fukk? so if a 15-16 yeard old dont give a fukk neither do I.

XXL-You and Jay never had a good relationship,even when you were on his label and when he got the presidency, you immediately bounced. What started this tension?

Cam-At the end of the day.....this is what happened.When I 1st got to rocafella. I spoke to Jay and he really didnt give me that Vibe back. I asked him a few times to do a joint and he kept brushing me off.The oh boy came out and it was rocking.One day me and Juelz were leaving the studio and jay was coming in and said "I did a little something for you"he did an" oh Boy "remix. The engineer young guru played the track for us and we was like this is wack. That aint hot.We told Dame and Biggs and had like this big meeting,like who gonna tell him it aint hot? Im like you gotta be honest with n1ggas. It aint hot So I took him off and then rumors corculated on why we aint never do anything together.

:D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 02:34:12 PM by One Eyed Willy »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Killa disses Cam-L and little Nasir in new XXL
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 02:58:36 PM »

Cam- so if a 15-16 yeard old dont give a fukk neither do I.

i fucks with cam no homo but he played himself with this quote

young back wards immature ass n9gga
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »

Cam- so if a 15-16 yeard old dont give a fukk neither do I.

i fucks with cam no homo but he played himself with this quote

young back wards immature ass n9gga

thats where the sales are doggie

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 03:14:57 PM »
Cam speakin the truth again, a real boss

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »
MAN I ain't the biggest cam fan,but one thing i give the equal is he speak his mind without holding bacc,alot of cats act like jayz is incapable of making a wacc verse or some shit,i say listen to that best of both worlds shit and his verse on that ha remix for juvi,the equal came garbage on that as well, the 15 and 16 year old crowd they count but they ain't all you need,hip hop is growing up so soon that is not gonna be the majority crowd to shoot for yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

herpes

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 05:35:10 PM »
nas aint close to 40 hes 32 an cam is what 29 - 30 now.  duke played himself with that quote.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 06:43:53 PM »
As far as the 15-16 year olds, yes they do buy CD's and congrats to Cam for going after that market.  I know a lot of younger cats probably weren't feeling Streets Disciple, but the older hip-hop crowd understood it i think.  For me, it was dope because there was some great grimey beats, but he also addresses his getting married and all that.  He was rapping about what he was living.  Since I had just gotten engaged I could really relate to a lot of stuff he was saying.  And I don't think he necessarily was like "This is for the male demographic that is getting married, they're gonna eat this up".  It's him using his music for expression.  And he was still able to sell records.  I think the last tally for SD that i saw was around 850k.  Not bad for a double CD today.

By the way, how is Cam gonna speak on Jay and Nas not appealing to kids these days?  Cam will never move as many units in his career as those two.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 07:39:29 PM »
Just makin smoke and mirrors
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 10:34:01 PM »
this is fake
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 10:43:51 AM »
XXL-what did you think about nas joining Jay on stage in October?

Cam-Them n1ggas just dont got anything to do,I dont really have too much to comment on that whole thing.They both almost 40.Seriously can a 15-16 year old relate to a Nas -Jay Z move? do they really give a fukk? so if a 15-16 yeard old dont give a fukk neither do I.

XXL-You and Jay never had a good relationship,even when you were on his label and when he got the presidency, you immediately bounced. What started this tension?

Cam-At the end of the day.....this is what happened.When I 1st got to rocafella. I spoke to Jay and he really didnt give me that Vibe back. I asked him a few times to do a joint and he kept brushing me off.The oh boy came out and it was rocking.One day me and Juelz were leaving the studio and jay was coming in and said "I did a little something for you"he did an" oh Boy "remix. The engineer young guru played the track for us and we was like this is wack. That aint hot.We told Dame and Biggs and had like this big meeting,like who gonna tell him it aint hot? Im like you gotta be honest with n1ggas. It aint hot So I took him off and then rumors corculated on why we aint never do anything together.

:D

from listening to cam i find it hard to believe cam knows whats hot or not.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 03:12:51 PM »

he must know whats hot. he somehow inspired guys to start wearing pink bandannas, shoe laces, and t-shirts
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 04:07:28 PM »

he must know whats hot. he somehow inspired guys to start wearing pink bandannas, shoe laces, and t-shirts

Bingo.  That's the only thing I hate about Cam, starting that god awful trend.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »
MAN I ain't the biggest cam fan,but one thing i give the equal is he speak his mind without holding bacc,alot of cats act like jayz is incapable of making a wacc verse or some shit,i say listen to that best of both worlds shit and his verse on that ha remix for juvi,the equal came garbage on that as well, the 15 and 16 year old crowd they count but they ain't all you need,hip hop is growing up so soon that is not gonna be the majority crowd to shoot for yell

Jigga has put out a gang of wack shit. His people did a good job making him look like he's the GOAT.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K A I N

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 07:43:15 PM »
The engineer young guru played the track for us and we was like this is wack. That aint hot.We told Dame and Biggs and had like this big meeting,like who gonna tell him it aint hot?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO this is how the beef started hahaha  ;D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 07:44:55 PM by K A I N »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 10:14:38 PM »
 8) Cam The Only guy that can really pull the Pink Off! Dipset Bitch!

The Best of 3 Worlds