Author Topic: Mac Dre's Death  (Read 683 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Mac Dre's Death
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2006, 03:07:08 PM »
^^^LMAO @ u saying E-40 hasn't sold 1 million units.....go tro RIAA.com and search E-40...u'll c how much of an ass u made outta yourself....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2006, 04:48:43 PM »
1.I never said No Bay Rapper has ever gone GOLD, go and do U'r Homework I said non of these LP's/C.D.'s talkin bout "Hype" has gone gold, thats what I said, 2. NOW let me tell U some inside info from the industry, if an artist sells 490,000 Units the Record Company will automatically say it went Gold, even though he ain't actually sold 500,000 Units, if an artist sells 900,000, units the Label will say he went Platniem, even thogh he ain't sold actually 1,000,000 (Million) Units, go to Billboad.com to find out what E-40 sold in the past forget "SoundScan" they be exagerating, now trust me E-40 has never EVER had a CD that sold 1 Million units NEVER!! TOO-SHORT has only 1 LP that sold 1 Million Units and that's "Life's Too-Short"-1988 THATS IT!!

INSIDE INFO. FROM THE INDUSTRY? PUHAHAHAHA GIVE ME A BREAK, WHO YOU SUPPOSE TO BE? INDUSTRY BOY? WHERE'S YOUR CAPE? HERE'S SOME REAL INSIDE INFO. STRAIGHT FROM THE BAY, E-40 IS KNOWN TO HAVE A PLATINUM PLAQUE FROM THE RIAA FOR "IN A MAJOR WAY", EVEN MAH LIL HOMIES IN THE CORNER KNOW THAT.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT IS CERTIFIED DOUBLE PLATINUM!! SHORT DOG IN THE HOUSE = CERTIFIED PLATINUM!! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN = CERTIFIED PLATINUM!! GETTIN IT = CERTIFIED PLATINUM!! COCKTAILS = CERTIFIED PLATINUM!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2006, 05:14:34 PM »
I just did your little RIAA.com and nothing came up for E-40 going Platnuem ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2006, 05:21:18 PM »
I just did your little RIAA.com and nothing came up for E-40 going Platnuem ;D

sorry, search the database again. this is what i got. ;D

E-40   IN A MAJOR WAY   06/16/95             JIVE   G   ALBUM   
E-40   THA HALL OF GAME   01/02/97             JIVE   G   ALBUM
E-40   THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE   09/11/98   JIVE   G   ALBUM
E-40   IN A MAJOR WAY   06/03/02            JIVE   P   ALBUM

Three Gold albums, and One Platinum

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2006, 05:37:07 PM »
Like I said before and I'll say it AGAIN Record Companies say their artist is Gold even if he only sold 490,000 Units, Record Companies sasy Platnien even if the artist only sold 900,000 Units RIAA ain't providing the actuall numbers of Units E-40 sold and I know it's because when it comes to the Platniem LP he ain't sold 1 Million, when it come to the Gold he may have sold 500k, (ALL though I doubt it) so get the actuall Numbers or your evendence is DE-BUNKED!! ;D ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2006, 05:41:17 PM »
Like I said before and I'll say it AGAIN Record Companies say their artist is Gold even if he only sold 490,000 Units, Record Companies sasy Platnien even if the artist only sold 900,000 Units RIAA ain't providing the actuall numbers of Units E-40 sold and I know it's because when it comes to the Platniem LP he ain't sold 1 Million, when it come to the Gold he may have sold 500k, (ALL though I doubt it) so get the actuall Numbers or your evendence is DE-BUNKED!! ;D ;D

why dont you get the actual numbers? or your evidence is debunked? you dont have any evidence that he only sold 900,000.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2006, 06:38:21 PM »

I NOMINATE YOU AS THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST "TRY-HARDS" ON THIS BOARD. QUIT NAGGIN WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUC YOU TALKING ABOUT. THE RIAA DOESN'T GIVE PLAQUES OUT JUST BECAUSE SOME RECORD COMPANY TELLS THEM HOW MUCH THEIR ARTIST HAS "SUPPOSODLY" SOLD. TALK ABOUT EVIDENCE, WELL WHERE'S YOURS? I'LL DE-BUNK YOU OUTTA YOUR MISERY YOU POP TART!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 12:06:17 AM »
right faggot i guess there'll never be a talented bay mc like 50 cent who sells millions of units, that afterall, is what constitutes a good mc in your book right? ok, well here at dubcc we have some serious music fans, and serious music fans don't interpret numbers sold as talent. so go bring your little gay ass marketing philosophy somewhere else and dont interrupt shit  ;D  ;D  ;D

yeah dog, that lil mufucka pretendin he from oakland needs to read this and stop with the bullshit, you the truth

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 12:08:35 AM »
^^^
u must be one of the indoor kids. of course you hate us, we're more popular than you!
Why hazn't any of thiz "HYPE" CRAP EVER!! gone even Gold HU?? therre have only been 3 Rappers out of the Bay that have ever sold 1 Million Units, 1. TOO-SHORT "Life's Too-Short" 1988, 2. M.C. Hammer, 3. Tupac D ;D ;D ;D
your full of shit luniz went platinum spice 1 went platinum e40 wet platinum etc

your a fucking idiot get your facts straight

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 12:51:49 AM »
1. If you doubt were I'm from just come to the Apertments on 90th 'N SunnySide right here in East Oakland PATNA!!!! ASK FOR "Rob with the Dredz" 2. tHANKS FOR FALIIN INTO MY TRAP, ACCORDING TO  "Smoke-A-Lot Records" (Yuk's Record Co.) "The Luniz" have Never went Platniuem so GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* AND IF U don't believe me just go and READ there OWN BIO, HOMIE ;D ;D ;D ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 01:55:47 AM »
i know for a fact that luniz went gold with operation stackola, and platinum with their single I got 5 on it, cos i got the RIAA plaque in my closet.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2006, 11:39:55 AM »
Well go and tell Yuk he need to change his BIO on "HIS" site cuz he made a "MISTAKE" about "Hiz" "OWN" group's achievments!!  :D ;)

We Fly High

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2006, 11:44:04 AM »
man,. stop trying man. i dont know what youre doing, but u seem to be checking eveyrthing out, but seem to overlook everything. i just read yukmouth's bio at smoke-a-lot.. and guess what...

The original thug lord has done it once again. With his flawless perpetual style and untouchable verbal heat on the mic and stage, Yukmouth AKA Godzilla prepares to release his latest project United Ghettos of America Vol. 2 DVD along with a scorching soundtrack to back it up. You may most likely recognize him from the platinum Bay Area rap sensation The Luniz (also known as Luni Toonz) and their never-faded ganja anthem I Got 5 on It & The Ice Cream Man.